Application Support Analyst
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A position in Technical Support utilizing troubleshooting and problem resolution skills to provide assistance to computer users.
• DBS Management: MS Access, Approach, Siebel Ebiz 2000
• System Analysis: MS Project, Architect
• Client/Server Applications: Power Builder 5.0
• Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows NT 4.0
• Hardware Systems: Unix, IBM (PC and Laptops), and Compaq Laptops
• Software Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, Real Player, Media Player, Internet Explorer, and Desktop Imager
• Programming Languages: C, Visual Basic 5.0, and HTML
RELATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE
Bradford Systems, Inc, Jersey City, NJ
2001 - Present
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST/HELP DESK
• Administered and supervised Internet-based courses and assigned over 1500 employees for training.
• Resolved Microsoft desktop applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) issues under level 2 support for over 750 users.
• Configured and resolved functionality problems with Real Player and Windows Media Player 4.0.
• Activated and deactivated employee, customer, and company affiliate profiles.
• Merged and assigned Internet database profiles for internal employees.
• Addressed 20-25 Internet based issues of internal employees through email on a daily basis.
• Resolved HTML scripting issues regarding Windows Explorer 5.0.
• Assisted employees in setting database profiles on Siebel Ebiz 2000.
• Interacted with other departments in creating procedural methods to solved technical issues.
• Re-imaged laptops and maintained Compaq hardware infrastructures.
• Used Desktop Imager to restore Microsoft desktop applications on IBM laptops.
• Restored mainframe connectivity on IBM laptops.
• Replaced defective NIC cards, modems, peripherals on Compaq laptops.
• Diagnosed network connection problems on Windows NT 4.0 platform and gained substantial understanding of Windows 2000.
Ferndale Bank, Hoboken, NJ
1999 - 2001
DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST
• Designed an IBM Approach database to store customer information.
• Developed Graphical User Interface for database to provide user friendliness.
• Addressed all functional and technical issues regarding the database.
• Trained 10-15 employees the database usage and functionality.
• Diagnosed and resolved functionality issues regarding MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
• Diagnosed and resolved Windows 95 and 98 operating systems issues.
• Provided hands-on technical help to 10-15 internal employees.
Ferndale Bank, Cranford, NJ
1997 - 1999
• Conducted inbound and outbound calls to customers.
• Researched customer banking data for proforma analysis.
• Helped complete financial documents for customer mortgage acquisitions.
• Promoted to Desktop Support Analyst.
Kean University, Union, NJ
Bachelor of Science, Business Management
DeVry Technical Institute, North Brunswick, NJ
Associate, Computer Information Systems
PRWRA Dawn Reid - PTI Career Services - P.O. Box - Roselle, NJ 07203 - http://www.mypti.com