Civil Engineer Hydraulics and Hydrology
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Experienced in accurately analyzing topographic aerial photographs for data points.
• Competent in hydraulics and hydrology.
• Adept at conducting and evaluating experiments and models and making competent recommendations.
• Proficient in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Computer literate in AutoCad, DesignCad, Visio, Excel, Quattro, Word, Windows, PowerPoint, GIS, ArcView, Internet, and Email.
Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho
B.S., Civil Engineering
Special project: evaluated numerical model for flood routing capabilities for the Snake River.
University of San Diego, San Diego, California
General Education Courses
City of Idaho, Falls-Street Department. Idaho Falls, Idaho
1996 - 2001
Conducting physical hydraulic model tests; obtaining water velocity measurements; preparing client reports; completing hydraulic and hydrologic analyses; collecting field data including soil and water samples.
Yellowstone, National Park. Wyoming
1995 - 1995
Assisted in the U.S. Geological Survey. Performed GPS surveys of hydrothermal pools.
City of, San Diego-Street Department. San Diego, California
1992 - 1994
Assisted in surveying and repairing streets, and operated equipment.
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
• American Public Works Association (APWA).
• American Society of Civil Engineers.
• Premier Performance Award, City of Idaho Falls, 2000.
• Worker of the Year Award, City of San Diego, 1993.