Senior Business Analysti
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Dynamic finance and marketing professional with 10+ years’ experience in managing multi-unit product sales and revenue growth. Expertise includes implementing strategic pricing tactics, developing promotional programs, marketing initiatives and monitoring revenue performance. Strengths in multimillion dollar budgeting, forecasting, capital project analysis for product sales totaling over $10 billion. Noted for exceptional leadership skills with proven success in coaching, mentoring and employee development.
Key Areas of Competency:
Product Pricing & Management
Profit & Loss
Customer Satisfaction & Retention
Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
COACH PAT ENTERPRISES, Alexandria, VA
Motivational Speaker & Life Coach
President and founder of Coach Pat Enterprises, a customized coaching and consulting service for individuals, executives, small businesses and corporations. Hold sales training presentations for major organizations, including Chevy Chase Bank, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard.
· Play integral role in assisting businesses to establish long-term mission, strengthen internal management systems and increase sales and profitability.
· Effectively coach and motivate individuals to create a balanced life, improve personal relationships, and feel better emotionally, mentally and physically.
MCI, Ashburn, VA
Fast-track progression through a series of increasingly responsible positions, including financial analyst, senior financial analyst, product pricing manager, and senior business analyst.
Senior Business Analyst—Business Markets Forecast and Strategy Group (2002–2004)
Develop revenue and sales forecasting strategies for 40 products (integrated voice, data, and Internet) with annual sales totaling $12 billion. Analyze production trends and conduct extensive cost-benefit analysis of product enhancements. Recommend effective marketing strategies, to expand market presence and increase revenues and profitability to executive marketing staff.
· Collaborated with audit team and financial managers nationwide to restate financial statements and verify customer invoices for previous 5-year period; efforts led to company’s successful emergence from bankruptcy status.
· Directed collaborative efforts with account management team to increase customer retention in period of declining company sales; accomplished approximately 90% retention rate.
· Built interactive data integration program to centralize information for easy management reporting; program was endorsed and implemented by executive management.
Manager—Product Pricing and Revenue Performance (1998–2002)
Assembled 8-person pricing analyst team to establish product pricing and manage revenue performance the Europe, AsiaPac, and Latin American markets with $2 billion in revenues. Produced strategic marketing and promotional programs for each product line.
· Generated new marketing initiative for the voice and data products, which led to $36 million in incremental annual revenues.
· Supported company-wide efforts to revamp branding image, which created a one product offering with a unified marketing message for Fortune 500 customers.
· Delivered measurable changes to product management and revenue growth during company merger and declining industry sales; increased “new logos” by 15% and improved contract renewals by 10%.
Senior Financial Analyst—Alliance Business Development Group (1998)
Challenged to manage and negotiate strategic alliance relationships with 10 major technology companies in Canada, Mexico, and South America. Devised competitive pricing programs, product positioning, market penetration approaches, and contract negotiation policies.
· Established an integrated billing system, which allowed the company to provide uniform billing to overseas customers and reduced line and billing inaccuracies.
· Trained 100 business development analysts to boost product sales and maximize alliance relationships through customized billing and unique pricing strategies.
Financial Analyst—Business Planning – Mass Markets Finance (1997–1998)
Recruited to track and forecast annual sales for residential long distance products in the consumer market.
· Promoted to Senior Financial Analyst with increased responsibility of 10 product lines.
GLOBAL ONE, Reston VA
Financial Analyst—Product Finance
Analyzed product line profitability and service delivery methods for voice least cost routing for over 75 carriers in 10 countries.
· Built profitability financial model based on 3 different cost structures for several companies in varying overseas locations. Model increased top line revenue by 20–25% annually.
CITICORP CREDIT SERVICES, INC., Hagerstown, MD
Senior Unit Manager—Cardmember Services
Promoted to manage high-volume multi-segment customer call center, including supervising 22 employees, assigning staffing schedules, and analyzing call volume. Coached and mentored employees on business development, personal growth and performance management.
· Reduced employee turnover by 10% by implementing exit interview questionnaire, attendance alert procedures and ranking process.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
The Dale Carnegie Centers of Excellence, Tysons, VA
The Dale Carnegie Course, 2000
John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Master of Science in Business, 1997
Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
Bachelor of Science in Finance, 1991
Abby Locke - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.premierwriting.com