Vice President Operations Environmental
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
More than eighteen years of increasingly responsible experience in Environmental and Safety Management. Directed remediation of more than 100 sites, reducing corporate exposure and liability, cutting costs and achieving regulatory compliance. Qualifications include:
• Environmental Technology and Engineering • Policymaking and Process Management
• Site Assessment and Remediation • Project Budgeting and Management
• Resource Recovery and Conservation • Cross-Functional Team Leadership
• Environmental Regulations and Compliance • Crisis Management and Emergency Response
State of Minnesota Class 4 Wastewater Treatment License
State of Minnesota Class 2 Wastewater Collections License
• Direct controlling processes and equipment to remove or destroy harmful materials, chemical compounds and microorganisms from the water so that it is safe to return to the environment.
• Oversee control of pumps, valves, and other processing equipment to move the water or wastewater through the various treatment processes.
• Trained in emergency management response using special safety equipment and procedures to protect public health and the facility.
• Expert knowledge of governmental regulations (EPA, DEQ, Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act and Amendments), occupational safety (OSHA), industrial hygiene standards, health and safety affairs, and permitting.
• Direct project teams, field managers and operations at plant site.
DOYLE ENVIRONMENTAL, Duluth, MN
1982 - Present
V.P. Operations / Lead Technician
Maintained seventy operating contracts in addition to service work. Supervised all phases of building, installing, and maintaining plants and corporate equipment start-up.
• Contracted as Lead Technician to the largest sales corporation for water and wastewater. Serviced a four state area.
• Personally secured 90% of current contracts.
• Regarded as "One of the top maintenance men in the industry" among peers.
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
1978 - 1982
Sergeant, Aerospace Ground Equipment
• Good Conduct
• Meritorious Awards (3)
• Expert Marksman
Factory service work/or warranty performed on all aspects of a water or wastewater plant. Services also performed on all aspects of a water or wastewater plant including chlorination and instrumentation including but not limited to the following:
A.B.S., Hydromatic, Crane, Fairbanks Morse, Smith & Loveless, Myers, Goulds, Flow Way, Gorman Rump, Aura, Flyght
Roots, Suterbilt, Hoffman, Lamson, M.D. Numatic, Aerzen
Clow, Pure Stream, Hoot, Jet, Cresent, Schreiber, Aqua-Aerobic
ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TRAINING SERVICES, USL
Basic Wastewater Treatment Review
ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Package Treatment Plant Operators Course
WATER POLLUTION CONTROL ASSOCIATION
BUSINESS & INDUSTRY TRAINING SERVICES, USL
Getting Results through MBO
Communication Skills for Managers
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE TRAINING
Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic Course (566 hours)
MD-4/M-4M Generators Sets (24 hours)
A/M32A-60 Gas Turbine Generator Set (51.5 hours)
Ground Shelter Heater Diesel (30 hours)
Hobart Diesel Generator (30 hours)
Equipment Management Course
NCO Orientation Course
PRWRA Judy Arabie - Just Your Type, Inc. - Résumé Manager - http://www.justyourtype.com - email@example.com