604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATOR / CEO
Highly professional administrator/executive who has demonstrated continuous growth, achievements, and impressive leadership in the management of complex activities within the healthcare industry. Solid business insight with the ability to ascertain and analyze needs, forecast goals, streamline operations, and envision new program concepts. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills serve as the foundation to effectively network, collaborate, negotiate, and maintain positive partnerships with physicians, staff, and outside vendors and organizations. Proficient in the management of a diverse range of departments, professionals, and programs through a complete understanding of the healthcare arena and integrated networks. Adept at setting, expecting, and achieving high standards of quality.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Organization, Time Management • Insurance Federal, State, Local Compliance
• Developing Strategic Partnerships • Customer Service and Retention Management
• Finance Management, Expense Control • Multi-Unit Management
• Executive-Level Negotiator • Policy and Procedure Development
• Staff Development and Employee Relations • Performance Standards / Quality Control
Bay Shore Dialysis, Largo, FL
1996 - Present
Administrator / Chief Executive Officer
Based on track record of achievements, was brought on board in 1996 by Bay Shore Dialysis to open a new facility in Delta County. Analyzed prospective patient demographics and other factors to ascertain key market and prime location Planned and executed comprehensive marketing strategy to successfully ignite growth and profits. Worked closely with management, staff, and government entities to position the company for continued growth and market expansion.
• Oversee administration of two dialysis centers: a clinical operation and a mobile facility. Assume full responsibility for the strategic planning, development, operations, sales and marketing, customer service, human resources, administration, and P&L performance.
• Administer and direct all aspects of firm's planning/development strategies; drive forward new business. development through in-depth analysis of clients' needs and requirements to promote growth and enhance revenue.
• Wrote the company's policy & procedure manuals and employee handbook; updated, revised, and overhauled where needed.
• Significantly increased revenues and decreased expenses through streamlining procedures and implementing cost-cutting measures.
• Successfully negotiate and execute contracts, including managed care agreements. Promotes networking capabilities to capitalize on profitable joint-venture alliances.
• Maintains a focus on the development and enhancement of the professionalism of employees; provides continuing education opportunities to promote maximum professional growth and increase morale and productivity.
• Ensure total compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations. Performs systems and procedures analyses to test and analyze internal controls, identifying areas for improvement. Work closely with and maintain a good rapport with a "watchdog" organization set up to monitor quality of service in dialysis operations;
• Continually scrutinizes short-term and long-range strategies, goals, and mission achievements, instituting new objectives to maximize revenue generation and new business development.
Baker Medical Services, Bradenton, FL
1995 - 1996
Administrator / Chief Operating Officer / Vice-President
Selected to turn around operations and implement quality control, bringing the company into government regulation compliance. Restructured operations, analyzed existing methods, and developed new programs and procedures to re-direct operations.
• Oversaw all functions of the company serving nursing home, ACLF's, and other care facilities in a seven-county area in Southern Florida. Accountable for monitoring costs and expenses; served as final approval for authorization of all expenditures.
• Ensured total compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations, including Medicare. Prior to coming on board, Medicare authorities were going to close operation down. Upon review of implemented and forthcoming changes, allowed the facility to remain in operation. Attained a "0" deficiency rating upon final inspection.
• Administered all sales and marketing strategies; solely responsible for successfully growing business through effective marketing and public relations techniques to revise and upgrade image.
• Developed and implemented policy and procedure manuals, updating old material into comprehensive instructional manuals, clarifying areas of responsibilities.
• Charged with handling all phases of relocation of operations to Pinellas County, from start to completion.
Bradford Center For Dialysis, Seminole, FL
1987 - 1995
Home Hemodialysis Training Coordinator / Peritoneal Dialysis Home Training Coordinator
• Directed all operations and activities for more than 25 management, clinical, and direct care staff. Coordinated all out-patient and off-site services, assigning vans and staff. Provided direct supervision to nursing staff; hiring, training, and scheduling as needed; assessing knowledge level; assuring efficiency, quality and productivity.
• Oversaw vendor contracts on equipment and supplies; served as authorized person with final approval authority for purchase orders and supply requisitions. Handled vendor relations, met with sales reps introducing new products and procedures.
• Maintained quality assurance program to ensure compliance with company and government regulations.
• Provided patient education and training on both a clinical and in-home basis; worked with families advising them of procedures and proper care. Provided family support services; established rapport and respected privacy of clients and family members. Upheld patient dignity with high degree of professionalism
• Collaborated with staff regarding policies, procedures, and staffing needs; maintained open channels of communication resulting in optimum delivery of service and a positive working environment.
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
Florida Metropolitan University, Clearwater, FL
B.A., Business Administration
University of Tampa, Tampa, FL
Credits toward Bachelors in Nursing Degree
Florida Risk Management Institute, Inc, Clearwater, FL
Licensed Healthcare Risk Manager, State of Florida
Edison Community College, Ft. Myers, FL
Polk Community College, Winter Haven, FL
Prerequisites toward AS Degree
Tampa College, Clearwater, FL
Registered Medical Assistant
PRWRA Kathy Hadley - Kathryn Hadley & Associates - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org