Inside Sales Specialist
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Seeking inside sales/support position where sales, client service and technical skills will add value. Accustomed to long hours in pursuit of company goals.
· Solid background in sales. Experienced up-selling and cross-selling services to existing clients. Doubled up-sell quota in first week at First National, ranking #1 (2001).
· Proven client service and communication skills. Adept at resolving service issues, retaining customers and delivering presentations to groups of 30 to 1,500.
· Valuable technical skills. Quick to master new hardware and software. Ranked #1 in training class and among most productive on team as Customer Support Technician (1997-1999).
· Won recognition for delivering nation’s best student proposal to NASA (2000).
Customer Service Representative: ABC Bank, Minneapolis, MN
Resolved wide range of financial service issues in call-center setting.
· Regularly exceeded goals by providing service during 80% of available time, ranking in top 10% of employees for efficient handling of inquiries.
· Solved complex account problems, ensuring customer satisfaction and continued patronage.
Customer Service Representative: First National Bank, Minneapolis, MN
Worked directly with customers in sales and support of financial services.
· Quickly mastered sales skills and new product information during six-week training.
· Consistently met or beat quotas for inside sales, far exceeding 8% goal for cross-selling and up-selling. Matched client needs with product benefits, producing win-win outcomes.
· Ranked #1 among 15 representatives in training class for sales productivity.
Customer Support Technician: Computers, Inc., Sherwood, NE
Analyzed and solved hardware, software and Internet connectivity problems by phone.
· Provided remote troubleshooting and repair of all PC problems, including hardware configurations, software installations, CD-ROMs, printers and Internet hookups.
· Ranked #1 in training class of 15 and in top 10 among 30 technicians for productivity.
Bachelor of Arts: History, National College, Minneapolis, MN (2002). GPA: 3.0.
Worked throughout school to finance expenses. Member: National Historical Society.
· Hardware: A+ certified, with six years’ experience in PC assembly, troubleshooting and repair. Familiar with Cisco routers and Ethernet setup, as well as networking fundamentals.
· Software: Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word (power user) and others.
· Operating Systems: Window 95/98/2000/NT, Macintosh 7.0-9.0 and AS/400.