General Manager Principal Restaurant
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Seeking a hospitality Supervisory or Management position in a new or an established restaurant or night club. Diversified experience and abilities which are easily transferable.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Self-motivated, results-oriented Business and Operations Manager with a proven track record of establishing, operating and managing successful restaurant and beverage businesses
• Background includes P&L management, sales, operations, security, facility maintenance, accounting, staffing, training, team leadership and development.
• Accomplished entrepreneur with excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills; interact effectively with customers, associates and decision-makers at all levels.
• Hands-on leadership style; meet goals, work well under pressure while providing high level customer service to a demanding clientele.
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY & EXPERIENCE
IT'S THE BEST AROUND, Naperville, Illinois
1991 - Present
General Manager / Principal
Established restaurant/night club business providing entertainment, liquor and full menu.
• Managed P&L, day-to-day operations, and payroll
• Performed marketing, sales, advertising, and customer service
• Hired, trained, scheduled and motivated bar and wait staff, D.J.'s and Security personnel
• Determined capital equipment needs and purchased necessary fixtures and equipment
• Ordered food, beverage and supplies; maintain strong relationships with vendors
• Managed cash flow, prepared bank deposits and handled bookkeeping; authorized payments
• Maintained excellent working relationship with local community, police and citizens
BEN & HAROLD'S, Elgin, Illinois
1987 - 1991
Convenience store owner/operatorManager
Managed full-service liquor and convenience store, purchase beverage and inventory
• Maintained vendor relations set-up displays and managed cash flow
• Hired and supervised full and part-time staff, controlled payroll and other costs
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Business and Psychology
Business and Psychology coursework
PRWRA Patricia Chapman - CareerPro-Naperville, Inc. - Naperville, Illinois 60563 - http://www.career2day.com - email@example.com - (630) 983-8882 - (630) 983-9021 fax