Account Executive Client Services
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Position where extensive client service and communications experience will add value.
· Strong background in client service. Experienced managing up to 350 accounts and building profitable, long-term relations. Cited by clientele for superior service in all positions held.
· Outstanding communication skills; articulate in person and in writing. Able to increase productivity by quickly analyzing client needs and maximizing account revenues.
· Most-productive Account Agent two of four months measured at Carlos (2000). Account Rep of the Month four times in six-month span at Asset Marketing (1997-1998).
Account Executive: East Telecom, Golden Valley, MN
Service corporate accounts for this provider of telecommunications hardware and services.
· Manage 350 accounts with small- and medium-size businesses. Ensure highest client satisfaction and retention rates by quickly resolving billing and service issues.
· Penetrate accounts by educating and up-selling clients on new products.
Account Agent: Carlos Group, Edina, MN
Served as liaison between marketing teams and clients of Merrill Lynch account.
· Delivered wide range of travel-related concierge services to high net-worth clients.
· Consistently ranked among top of 25 reps for fast, efficient service.
Account Rep: Worldwide Marketing, Eagan, MN
Opened and managed accounts, selling high-end collectibles. Recruited to Worldwide after spin-off.
· Involved entire sales process, from cold calling and qualifying to closing and account management. Opened over 100 accounts. Ranked in top 5% of reps for sales calls made.
· Successfully retained irate client, turning lost sale into $17,000 in incremental revenue.
Sales Associate: Michaelson Automotive, Elgin, MN
Provided sales, marketing and customer service to wide-ranging clientele.
· Consistently achieved highest Customer Service Index rating from Nissan Corporation.
· Regularly made sales quotas. Rapidly mastered new product data.
Prior experience as Flight Attendant for United Airlines (two years); played leadership role on domestic and international flights. Also served as Office Manager/Production Coordinator for Media Productions, Inc. (one year). Managed production office and coordinated video shoots.
· Bachelor of Science Degree: Sociology, Iowa State University, Ames, IA.
· Attended numerous professional seminars, including 7 Habits of Highly Successful People.
· Computer skills include Windows 95/98, Microsoft Office and Internet research.
· Well-read and widely traveled. Gain tremendous satisfaction from ensuring client satisfaction.