604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Computer technology instructor with extensive experience in Network Administration, Project Management and Quality Management. Consistently recognized and awarded for performance. Key areas of expertise include:
• Technical Instruction • MS Curriculum
• Student Assessment • Curriculum Development
• Lecture Techniques • Lesson Plans
• Microsoft Operating System • Novell Operating System • Internet Technology
• Network Administration • Hardware Configuration • Software Configuration
• Windows 95 • Windows NT • TCP / IP
• Peripheral Equipment • Proxy Server • MS Office Professional
Reed Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
1999 - Present
MCSE Instructor and MCT
Adult Education Program, Marietta Community School, Marietta, GA
1997 - 1999
Hillsborough Community College, Tampa, FL
1990 - 1997
Jefferson High School, Tampa, FL
1982 - 1990
• Provided complete knowledge of Novell and Microsoft network administration as MCSE / CNE / A+ Certification and as instructor of the MCSE Program at RIT.
• Delivered course instruction in: Networking Essentials, NT 4.0 Core, NT 4.0 Administration, and NT 4.0 Enterprise.
• Skilled in troubleshooting to the board level; excellent ability to facilitate, diagnose and troubleshoot networking and configuration problems of both hardware and software.
TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / TRAINER
• Developed curricula, assembled training materials, prepared goals and objectives, created lesson plans, and taught college-level computer classes in computer applications, data processing, operating systems, and Microsoft Network Engineering.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare goals and teach a diverse adult student body.
• Provided innovative lecture techniques and teaching strategies for students.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Marietta State College, Marietta, GA
GPA: 3.8, • Computer Science Teaching Certification, State of Georgia Education Program
• MCSE, CNE and A+, Valley Technical Institute, Atlanta, GA