Outside Sales Representative Insurance
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales / Sales Management / Account Management / Contract Negotiations /
Client Relations / Business Management / Marketing
• More than ten years of award winning experience in professional sales, management and marketing with ability to develop accounts and product promotion. Bachelor's degree in Management.
• Highly focused; Able to consistently achieve sales objectives through effective account management, excellent planning, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Build lasting business relationships through preparation, performance, personal service, and credibility. Develop positive rapport with people at all levels of responsibility.
• Excellent verbal, and interpersonal skills. Work well as individual producer or team member in the achievement of sales objectives. High aptitude for acquisition of new product sales and marketing technologies.
• Hold Lifetime Economic Acceleration Process (LEAP) License (1 of only 5,000 nationwide), NASD Series 6 License, NASD Series 63 License, and Louisiana Life and Health Insurance License.
Philosophy: Developing and maintaining a long-term personal relationship with clients
GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA, Lafayette, LA
2002 - Present
Outside Sales Representative
Conduct sales and collections, oversee budgets and forecasts, and research market analysis. Analyze call logs and sales numbers for compliance with targeted sales quotas. Develop strong niche markets. Conceive and implement marketing plans to acquire market share within specific markets. Review collection reports for delinquent accounts. Experienced with life, health, long-term care insurance, mutual funds, 401K, simple IRA, traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and SEP IRA plans.
NEW YORK LIFE, Lafayette, LA
1998 - 2002
Outside Field Agent
Called on new and existing accounts. Developed strong niche markets. Supervised budgets and forecasts, and researched market analysis. Analyze sales numbers for compliance with targeted sales quotas. Conducted group sales presentations and selling seminars.
• Case Rate Leader (2001)
• 1 time Executive Counsel Qualified (1999)
• 1 time Quality Counsel (1999) / 1 time Career Development Counsel (1999)
• Annuity Champion (1999)
IBERIABANK, Lafayette, LA
1994 - 1998
Branch Manager / Personal Banker
Oversaw day-to-day operations of the branch. Met goals for loan production, savings & deposit, business development, and sales goals.
HOME BANK, Lafayette, LA
1986 - 1993
Mortgage Lender / Collector
Originated mortgage loans to meet Freddie Mac standards. Managed branch collections.
UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA AT LAFAYETTE