604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Marketing professional with a record of top performance and the proven ability to design and deliver diversified, comprehensive, highly successful marketing initiatives to create demand for new products/services/goods, to identify and target niche markets, and to consistently deliver outstanding results.
• Exceptional work ethic, and commitment to organizational objectives; consistently seeks challenges in both personal and vocational pursuits.
• Demonstrated competencies composing press releases, fundraising, media relations, market research, copywriting and strategic promotional programs.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; extremely articulate and personable with unique ability to relate to all levels of staff, management, and clients.
• Excellent written communicator possessing an effective combination of enthusiasm, talent and industry knowledge critical to development of compelling materials.
• Proven project management skills; able to conceptualize ideas and follow through to completion.
• Organized and analytical with capacity to easily master new tasks and manage multiple responsibilities without compromise to quality or productivity.
Creative marketing and public relations planning and execution ability to envision innovative and effective sales, marketing, and public relations programs, then develop strategies and follow-through on all details to ensure successful implementation.
Sales - proficient in all stages of the sales process - talent for honing in on real motivations - proven ability to develop new business and to build and maintain positive customer relationships.
Reed Fashions, Orlando, FL
2001 - Present
Assistant Buyer / Sales Consultant
• Spearheaded marketing strategy for the company's trade-show activity throughout a five state area. Designed booth and direct vendors in creation of display materials; oversaw booth set-up and merchandise display.
• Traveled to market and reviewed a wide range of designs, selected the best combination of styles, quality, price, and on-going availability of casual and cotour clothing and accessory items.
• Provided on-call clothing and accessory consultation for personal shopper customers.
• Developed new accounts, generated growth and profitability, adept to changing circumstances with innovative sales strategies.
Maxwell Merchandising, Orlando, FL
2000 - 2001
• Assumed responsibilities of day-to-day operations of this specialty gift shop in absence of the owner.
• Assisted owner and customers in selection of specialty and seasonal gift items.
• Effectively displayed merchandise that is eye-appealing to the customer.
Manning Medical Group, Miami, FL
1998 - 2000
Special Event Coordinator
• Recruited to create and coordinate an "Open House" along with marketing strategies to introduce the company's product and services to the Miami medical market.
• Conducted a needs assessment and developed an extensive invitation list of medical practitioners and medical facility administrators throughout the area.
• Selected and coordinated logistics, catering, flowers, and all other necessary arrangements.
KEY AREAS OF STRENGTH
• Customer Service and Quality Assurance • Business Analysis and Planning
• Public Relations Management • Event Coordination and Management
• Marketing and Advertising Campaigns • Multimedia Communications
• Project Planning and Execution • Customer Relations and Retention
COMMUNITY AND VOLUNTEER INVOLVEMENT
JUNIOR LEAGUE OF JACKSONVILLE
Public Relations Committee