604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SALES & MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT FOR RELOCATION SERVICES
Marketing Strategist / Account Manager / Top Producer
Delivering strong and sustainable revenue and profit growth in highly-competitive relocation services outsourcing market.
• Large & Key Account Management Relationship Sales
• Personnel Training Client Presentations
• Sales Team Leadership Business Planning & Forecasting
• Operations Management Product Management
• Budget Formulation Contract Negotiation
1992 - Present
Manage sales activity and key accounts in the Northeast. Negotiated and signed contracts for full outsourcing programs producing fees exceeding $1.5M annually. National/regional accounts include: The Stanley Works, Hasbro, GTECH, FM Global, Paychex, ITT-Goulds Pumps, Stop & Shop, Parametric Technology, Allmerica Financial.
• Outstanding and Dedicated Service to the Relocation Profession, Paul Taylor Assoc.
• Meritorious Service Award, Employee Relocation Council (ERC)
• Career Achievement Award, 2001
• Ambassador's Club, 1993 - 2000
• President's Club, 1994 - 1999
• Most New Accounts, 1992
1986 - 1992
Director of Marketing
(Formerly Mindset Relocation)
Directed entire sales and marketing strategy in the Northeast. Signed and managed 60+ clients with average annual profit of $300K.
1976 - 1986
1985 - 1986
Managed market research prior to new product introduction; developed and implemented business plan, strategy and budgets for products; managed client/vendor relationships; directed, trained and coordinated operational and marketing activities nationally (eight regional offices).
National Account Executive
1980 - 1985
Maximized profitability and long term relationships of Fortune ranked clients; managed staff personnel; renegotiated contracts to produce 39% profit improvement; increased utilization of services by 21%.
• Account Management Award for Outstanding Performance
• Creative Award for articles published in ERC Directory, Personnel Journal and
• Employment Management Association's Resource Guide
Supervisor, Client Service
1976 - 1979
Directed and motivated staff to insure optimum service delivery to transferring families through counseling on corporate policy and expeditious, profitable sale of their residences; hired and trained staff members; assisted account managers with client presentations.
• Excellent and Outstanding ratings as counselor and group leader
Continuing Education includes:
• Xerox Learning Systems • Professional Selling Skills II and III
• Account Development Strategies • Scientific Methods
• Managerial Grid • Columbia Business School
• Marketing Management Program • Center for Effective Negotiating
• Effective Negotiating • M.R. Communications
• Effective Listening • Career Track
• Power Communication Skills • Action Planning Workshop
• Product Management Workshop • Presentation Skills Workshop