Business Management Entry Level
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Recent Magna Cum Laude college graduate with education and training in International Business. Fluent in Spanish with real world experience in foreign countries and cultures. Passion for international business with commitment and drive to succeed. Outstanding communication and negotiation skills. Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Bachelor of Science, Business Management / International Business
GPA: 3.70, Dean's List & Honor's List 1999 - 2002, Graduated Magna Cum Laude
HONORS & AWARDS
Earned Phi Omega Epsilon Honors, 2001
Robert Metz Award, highest student-athlete GPA, 2003
Northeast Conference Athletic Academic Honor Roll, 2000 - 2002
Athletic/Academic Soccer Scholarship, 1999 - 2002
International Trade, Fundamentals of International Business, Principles of International Marketing, International Relations, Cross-Cultural Perspectives, Concepts of International Management
• Directed and trained soccer players, coordinating activities and drills, and emphasizing and modeling teamwork and fair play.
• Focused on goals, successfully competing in collegiate sports and simultaneously earning 3.68 GPA.
• Successfully completed classwork in numerous topics including, Business in a Global Society, Business Ethics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Business Finance, Business Law, and Human Motivation and Behavior, and Business Organization.
• Currently studying Maritime Economics by Martin Stopford.
• Active member and player of competitive sports teams, learning and exhibiting teamwork, self-sacrifice for the teams' good, drive to win, initiative and commitment to common goal.
• Taught young soccer players fair play, self-esteem, confidence and teamwork.
Regional Medical Center
Highland Soccer Camp
2001 - 2002
NCAA Division I Men's Soccer, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1999 - 2002
Northeast Conference Champions, 2000, 2001, 2002
NCAA Round of 32, 2002
NCAA Elite Eight, 2001
Tahuichi Soccer Academy, Santa Cruz, Bolivia, 1997 - 1999
PRWRA Cory Edwards - Partnering For Success, LLC - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - Resumes4results.com - Resumewriter@aol.com - 703-444-7835 - 703-444-2005 fax