Customer Service Representative Clothing
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Excellent telephone presence and effective interpersonal skills.
• Extensive and varied knowledge of manufacturing processes.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experienced in departmental management, staff training and supervision.
• Hands-on Production experience / trained in workplace safety.
• Computer literate / experienced in maintaining accurate records and reports.
Helix Clothing Company, Inc., Brunswick, ME
1995 - Present
Customer Service Representative
• Promoted from stitching machine operator to customer service in 1997; brought a very well-rounded manufacturing background to enhance efficiency and value of CSR position.
• Took customer orders and process daily.
• Schedule dactual machines required to run the orders to meet deadlines.
• Worked closely with manufacturing to schedule total production and shipping of finished products.
• Performed order entry, reserved goods for customer orders, processed credits and debits, maintained reports, and prepared sales projections.
• Interacted with customers extensively to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Interacted closely with manufacturing to assure quality, accuracy, and speedy deliveries.
Varied Manufacturing Positions
1990 - 1995
Electronics (2-years) - Shoe Manufacturing (2-years) - Home Work (1-year)
• Served as a lead person during this time in a high-tech environment for 2 years and filled in for supervisor as needed.
• Oversaw work quality, production, and employee performance in the manufacturing of high-end printed circuits.
• Supervised a staff of 11, trained new employees, monitored work for quality while staying within dictated specs.
• Communicated with multiple departments to get the orders completed in a timely manner.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access (2½ years total experience with these programs)
• Industry-Specific Software (Enter and print orders)
• Own a Home PC (Word processing, spreadsheet applications, Internet research and communication)
Becker Jr. College, Worcester, MA
Lisbon High School, Lisbon, ME
Mechanic Falls Adult Education
Customer Service Seminar / Basic Accounting / Clerical Studies / Windows 95
PRWRA Rolande LaPointe - RO-LAN Associates, Inc. - RLapointe@aol.com