Sales Representative Medical
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Seasoned sales executive with over 20 years experience in the pharmaceutical sales arena, combined with additional business-to-consumer experience. Background involves both account management and new business development. Recognized for exceeding goals, as well as establishing, conveying, and implementing vision. Proven record of success launching new products and creating name recognition in a highly competitive marketplace. Called on major decision-makers and served in a consultative capacity, building rapport and interactive relationships. Organized and conducted educational seminars to disseminate information to clients. Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Publisher).
SFB CORPORATION, Houston, Texas
Professional Sales Representative, 1992 - Present
Manage approximately 100 active accounts for a $1 million territory throughout Galveston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria. Call on primary care physicians, obstetricians/gynecologists, pediatricians, allergists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, pharmacy administrators, PT Committee members, and respiratory therapists. Market and sell anti-infective, hormone replacement, endocrine, and respiratory drugs.
· Achieved as high as 114% of plan for prescription totals, ranked #1 for sales, and placed in the top 5 for the region during the same year.
· Attained ranking as Representative of the Year, Representative of the Quarter, and Team of the Year Member.
· Managed five territories throughout tenure, including the Houston Medical Center, and achieved as much as a 23% growth for new territory within eight months, exceeding projections and achieving 103% of plan.
· Participated in seven new product launches.
· Organized and conducted numerous seminars such as new products, asthma education for patients of allergy practices, and managed care enhancement which produced immediate return through increased prescription totals.
· Orchestrated a direct to consumer campaign in conjunction with the National Kidney Foundation.
· Served as team leader of a diversity task force, targeting universities to recruit new sales representatives.
· Participated on the work-out task force which re-examined and revamped policies, and created a company-wide newsletter.
· Developed a time management tool that targeted physicians with the potential to drive the business.
BAKER AND BAKER, INC., Houston, Texas
Sales Associate, 1980 - 1992
Sold large-ticket electronic items.
Texas Southern University
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration - Marketing, 1991
PRWRA Sandy Hild - The Résumé Doctor - Theresumedoctor@aol.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.theresumedoctor.com