604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Medical Professional with over 10 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a variety of medical settings.
• Medical Terminology: Developed extensive medical terminology background by hands-on nursing experience and training in multiple specialty areas including: Surgical, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Pharmacology, Oncology, Dermatology, Urology.
• Communication: Skilled in interfacing with individuals at all levels in the medical profession, in both oral and written communication.
- Coordinated extensively with Medicaid representatives.
• Administration: Accomplished at reading and reviewing medical charts and reports.
- Accurate typing and keyboarding skills.
Elementary School, Tampa, FL
1996 - Present
Clinic / School Volunteer
General Hospital, Atlanta, GA
1994 - 1996
The Hospital Group, Schenectady, NY
1993 - 1994
Staff Evaluation Nurse
Performed client evaluations and annual renewals.
Hospital University, Albany, NY
1990 - 1993
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
St. Mary's School of Nursing, Atlanta, Georgia
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
• State of Florida, Georgia and New York RN licenses, current
• Microsoft Windows and Word