Air Force Medical Assistant
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Medical professional with over 9 years experience, seeking a Nursing Assistant position with an organization that will benefit from strong achievements, significant skills, and knowledge. Recognized for excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
CLINICAL AND MEDICAL SKILLS
• Family Practice • Dermatology • Labor and Delivery
• Postpartum • Nursery • Stress EKGs
• Minor Surgeries • Infection Control • IV Therapy
• Direct Patient Care • Nebulizer Treatments • Skin/Venipuncture
• Excellent leader - Supervised five medical and four administrative personnel.
• Delegated assignments based on skill level and needs - maintained high quality patient care.
• Dedicated to development of peers - increased skills of 12 medical technicians and five administrative technicians.
• Took charge of Pseudofolliculitis program - developed database to track over 60 people treated annually.
• Proactively updated schedules - implemented new appointment types, increased access by 25%.
• Recognized patient advocate - named "Customer Service Hero" for excellent care.
• Provided thorough training and orientation to six personnel on primary care processes.
• Monitored medical expense performance reports for 16 personnel.
• Eliminated schedule conflicts - decreased weekly time required for schedules by 20%.
U.S. Air Force
1992 - Present
Assisted professional personnel to plan, provide and evaluate patient care including inpatient care, outpatient care, emergency services, and disaster preparedness.
• Provided medical technician support for over 2,500 adult and pediatric patients per month.
• Oversaw $68,000 of medical supplies and equipment, controlled and coordinated clinic requirements.
• Supervised, evaluated and counseled five medical and four administrative technicians.
• Created and maintained provider schedules and templates utilizing Composite Health Care System.
• Established, monitored and conducted initial and continuing education training requirements for personnel.
• Assisted in creation, revision, and implementation of operating instructions, policies, and job descriptions.
• Perform duties pertaining to care and treatment of neurological patients.
• Assisted in care and treatment of allergy patients and administration of immunizations.
• Maintained medical records, thorough and accurate in completion of reports and patient documentation.
• Organized, directed, and coordinated medical technician support for over 1,200 outpatient visits per month.
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Registered Emergency Medical Technician