Frances O 'Malley
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive experience in all aspects of merchandising and product development in the fashion industry.
• Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales potential.
• Highly proficient in managing all aspects of the store including displays, employee training, and inventory control.
• Adept at dealing with diverse clientele and upper-level management.
Maxwell Women's Fashons, Riverside, NY
1999 - Present
Brand Partner and Co-Sales Manager
Handled merchandise placement and presentation. Enforced store and company standards, windows, displays, and fixtures. Monitored target sales totals. Reviewed sales figures and prepared month, season, and year projections. Managed employee performance evaluations and incentive programs to increase employee productivity.
• Achieved maximum sales potential through timely execution of all company merchandising directives and strategies.
• Assisted store sales manager in daily operations including inventory control and management, payroll, and training new hires.
Sports Company, New York, NY
1998 - 1999
District Merchandise Coordinator
Coordinated new groups on selling floor. Set responsibilities and goals for selling specialists. Conducted product seminars for department store's staff. Reinforced best appearance and location given to Gianni by each store.
• Maintained sales performance in three departments including misses, women's, and petites in nine Long Island stores.
• Acted as liaison between department managers and buyers.
Macy's, East Manhasset, NY
1992 - 1998
Executive Trainee/Assistant Manager
Coordinated floor merchandise. Managed departmental inventory for shortages. Provided job training, scheduling, merchandising, and customer service.
• Supervised staff of 15 employees.
• Evaluated sales objectives and achieved optimized sales potential.
Queens College, Flushing, NY
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
PRWRA Kristen Coria - ResumesAP@aol.com - Accounting Paradigms