Executive Assistant Office Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Viking Investments, Springdale, MN
2000 - Present
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Viking specializes in management of concentrated emerging technology portfolios. Managed and staffed administrative assistants for senior research department.
• Relocated and set up 2 offices in Minneapolis. Found new office space, scheduled decorators and subcontractors, reviewed lease with attorney, etc. Resulted in smooth transition and much improved use of office space.
• Performed administrative functions for CEO/CIO.
• Administered, and analyzed with consulting psychiatrist, proposed-hire personality achievement tests.
• Handled A/R
Capital Growth Management, LLC, Springdale, MN
1999 - 2000
Director of Investor Relations
Reported to Managing Member of $30M private placement technology fund. Handled fund transfers, calculated stock allocations and management fees, communicated updates with investors, coordinated stock distributions, generated and distributed quarterly letters, and addressed all investor inquiries.
• Created accounting systems to track investor investments and fees.
• In conjunction with attorneys and managing member, created legal documents for Capital Growth II Technology Fund. Coordinated Offering memorandum and subscription agreement.
• Orchestrated distribution of stocks.
• Through building of trust and strong customer service skills, created strong relationships with investors.
Lawrence & Lynch, Springdale, MN
1995 - 1999
Project Manager / Property Manager / Real Estate Sales / Office Manager
Managed leasing, contract administration, common area administration and maintenance for multi-use office and residential development company worth $10 million. Scheduled subcontractors, processed change orders, interfaced with clients, prepared all marketing and promotional material and events, coordinated showings, and prepared purchase agreements. Assisted in general accounting functions.
• Directed up to 10 employees and 10 subcontractors for any given project.
• Researched and implemented effective solutions for drainage problems.
• Sold 10-20 homes in 2 years with each home pricing at $400,000 - $500,000. Project sold out before anticipated timeframe. Closed on all town homes by agreed upon dates.
• Increased home costs by 25% through upselling.
• Launched 2 town-home associations.
Clearview Entertainment, Springdale, MN
1991 - 1995
Assistant to CFO/Investor Relations
Performed investor relations and financial tracking duties for corporate office of 20 restaurant management group. Maintained unit level budgeting systems under direction of CFO, coordinated daily store level reporting to executive team, and maintained sales analysis.
• Coordinated press releases with marketing company for IPO and merger with Rada International.
• Maintained investor lists, orchestrated mailings, and fielded investor inquiries.
• Organized all shareholder and annual meetings.
• Provided customer service to patrons of restaurants that enabled restaurants to run more smoothly.
• QuickBooks Pro 200
University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN