Patient Care Technician
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
To obtain a position as a Patient Care Technician.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
University of Tennessee, Clairmont, TN
A.A.S., Health Care Technology
GPA: 3.8. · Dean's List and President's List- Courses in Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology, Clinical, Administration
· Completed volunteer hours in College Clinic working with student healthcare needs.
Certifications / Licenses:
Phlebotomy, EMT, HIV / AIDS, CPR, EKG
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN, 1992 - Present
Support physicians in providing emergency services on a part-time basis.
· Administration: Registered patients and processed payments using a computer.
· Physician Relations: Developed strong relationships with physicians, providing support and assisting with numerous emergency procedures.
· Patient Care / Customer Relations: Assisted a wide variety of patients of all age groups, performing venipuncture, splinting, inserting catheters, performing EKGs, assisting with sutures, ordering lab tests and performing transfers.
United Blood Bank of America
Worked efficiently with donors to put them at ease, take medical histories and draw blood.
XYZ Ambulance Service
Emergency Medical Technician, Volunteer
Provided emergency medical support for local volunteer ambulance service. Supervised two other technicians.
· Medical Care: Performed nursing functions ranging from starting I.V.'s and dispensing medications to suturing, splinting and providing CPR.
PRWRA Laura DeCarlo - A Competitive Edge Career Service - http://www.acompetitiveedge.com - firstname.lastname@example.org