Environmental Health Professional Recent Graduate
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Recent college graduate transitioning into entry-level position performing environmental health and/or safety activities within a public or private organization. Solid chemistry and biology background.
· Over 15 years of manufacturing experience in Quality Assurance to include layout, statistical process control, precision measuring, and the operation/programming of multi-axis coordinate measuring machines.
· Highly adaptable and a quick learner, able to communicate effectively – in writing and verbally – with team members, managers, and customers/clients.
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE – Environmental and Pollution Control Technology
2002 to 2004
Milwaukee Area Technical College, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
· Relevant Course Work Included:
Environmental Biology & Chemistry / Water & Wastewater Analysis &Treatment / Stream Sanitation
Air Pollution Sampling & Analysis / Environmental Disease Prevention & Control / Industrial Hygiene
Soil Classification & Analysis / Hazardous Waste Disposal / Bacteriology / Food & Dairy Quality Control
· Completed two 40-hour internships with the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and the City of Milwaukee Health Department.
· Member, Phi Theta Kappa & National Technical Honor Society – GPA 3.93/4.00
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE – Riverside Community College, Riverside, California
to be conferred 2004
15 Credits (Liberal Arts and Business Studies) – UW Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
TOWER AUTOMOTIVE – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1970 to 2002
Formerly A.O. Smith Corporation and a tier-1 manufacturer of automotive and truck frames.
QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR (1984 to 2002)
· Inspected three shifts; performed in process inspections – 3mm tolerances – for Ford Ranger truck frames.
· Completed data entry for statistical process control program.
· Programmed and operated CMM for layouts.
MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTION (1974 to 1984)
· Performed numerous assignments to include die setting, welding, hand forming, press operations, and machine repair. Wrote set-up and procedural manuals.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (1970 to 1974)
CERTIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
· State of Wisconsin Lead Inspector Certification
· Certified Lead Sampling Technician
· NITON XRF Spectrum Analyzer Training
· OSHA HAZMAT Emergency Responder Certification
· TransTec CMM Operator Programmer Level I
· Wisconsin Environmental Health Association – Bioterrorism Public Health Planning & Response
· Emergency Management Institute Household Hazardous Materials Certificate
Michele J. Haffner - email@example.com - http://www.careerproresumes.com