604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Twenty-year professional career highlighted by progressive advancement and consistent achievement within government funded initiatives. Thorough understanding of Southwest labor market trends and how they impact native communities. Outstanding qualifications in building and managing public/private partnerships and joint ventures across diverse industries with top-level decision-makers.
Superior hands-on insight into career and employment issues from both business and employee prospective. Possess extensive professional International network with relation to community and economic development. Strong interpersonal skills utilized to inspire, coach and motivate subordinates, volunteers and diverse client groups. Strengths include:
• Strategic and Business Planning • Recruitment and Employment Expertise
• Staff and Management Training • Executive Presentations and Negotiations
• Budget and Financial Projection Experience • Public Relations and Liaison Affairs
• Consulting and Customer Service Delivery • Training, Team, and Leadership Development
Community Services, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
1996 - Present
Challenged to help forge new markets within designated territory ensuring meeting of objectives utilising market planning/analysis, new market / new business development, account relationship management, and field team leadership. Reporting to Regional Manager, led an aggressive building of sales team within district enabling progression towards sales goals / objectives. Second-in-command with relation to day-to-day operation of district, ensuring continuous improvement initiatives that consistently strengthen productivity, product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Spearheaded setting of higher presentation standards relating to selling techniques utilised with prospective clients in vehicle purchases.
SFB Corporation, Gallup, NM
1990 - 1996
- Involved in planning, development, marketing and execution of all engagements including formation of enduring liaisons and relationships with client base.
- Personally negotiated all contracts which resulted in securing lucrative projects.
- Refocused marketing strategy for development of trade shows which tapped niche market of tribal enterprises.
Community Center, Gallup, NM
1988 - 1990
Education and Training Coordinator
Retained to work with agency to create and launch a major effort to develop local trade skills.
Reed and Associates, Albuquerque, NM
1983 - 1988
Sr. Consultant / Partner
Developed key networks with various communities, agencies, and government departments ensuring top-producing business relationships. Conducted feasibility studies.
- Developed over 1000 strategic business plans for entrepreneurs and small businesses aiding in securing governmental funding sources.
- Conducted 90% of contracts for operational evaluations assessing management and staff performance, management information systems, marketing and growth strategies.
Maxwell Management Group, Albuquerque, NM
1982 - 1983
Recruited as consultant from Manpower to staff, train, and supervise initialization of new manufacturing plant resulting in raised productivity levels. Forged strong alliances with government employment agencies.
- Through implementation of superior staff incentive programs helped expand staff numbers by 60%.
- Spearheaded plant's women in non-traditional roles initiative.
Past Co-Chair, New Mexico Marketing Council
Past Member, New Mexico Student Financial Assistance Committee
Past Director, New Mexico Employment Commission
Membe, New Mexico College Presidents Advisory Committee on Programming
Past Director, Albuquerque Rotary Club Chair, Home Based Business Committee
Board Member, New Mexico Human Resource Council
Director, Gallup Community Futures
Certificate in Business Administration (in Progress)
Distinguished Member The Association of Business Professionals
The Western Institute for Organization Management
Industry Related Seminars / Courses
Management Dynamics - Personal Organizational Behavior - Total Quality Management
The Psychology of Negotiating - Group Dynamics - Motivation and Self Awareness
Time Management Administration - How to Motivate People - Team Building
Conflict Resolution I - Stress in the Workplace - Women in Management
Human Rights in the Work Place - Communicate with Confidence
PRWRA Nicole Miller - Mil-Roy Consultants - firstname.lastname@example.org