604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
MARKETING / OFFICE MANAGEMENT / COMMUNICATIONS
Customer Service • Promotions • Retail Sales • Operations
· Respected, dedicated team member/manager with 15+ years of experience and a strong desire to succeed. Dependable, creative, organized and detail-oriented. Expertise includes:
· Office Management
· Budget Administration
· Equipment Maintenance
· Customer Relations
· Problem Resolution
· Accounts Payable/Receivable
· Inventory Control
· Project Management
· Possess clear understanding of business operations. Meticulously manage daily office operations. Analyze and project business needs. Assess organizational needs and streamline operations with an eye toward increasing efficiency and productivity.
· Design materials to promote education and services, enhancing and protecting image and reputation of company and its products/services. Competitively position company within marketplace and provide market distinction.
· Resolve problems with speed and diplomacy. Employ interpersonal skills to communicate solutions to diverse groups/individuals in day-to-day occurrences as well as in emergency situations.
· High-energy, self-motivated professional; thrive on challenges; utilize available resources. Able to multi-task and work unsupervised; equally effective as team member/leader; quickly learn new skills. Demonstrate oral and written communications skills.
· Computer experience includes Daq Easy (payroll), One Write Accounting, Tracker Plus (database), MS Word and Excel.
Student Transportation of America – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1996 – Present
(formerly Garrett’s School Bus Company & Auto Sales)
TERMINAL MANAGER (1996–2003)
ASSISTANT TERMINAL MANAGER (2003–Present)
· Direct day-to-day operations of bus transportation for three local school districts. Ensure safe, reliable, on-time service with efficient and cost-effective solutions to routing issues. Supervise approximately 50 staff.
· Liaison between bus company and school district. Schedule extra trips, prepare fuel reports, track repair orders for inventory. Remain calm and act quickly in emergencies. Negotiate scheduling and billing issues.
· Use clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform dispatching duties.
· Instituted new bonus policy to improve attendance. Implement driver recruitment program to ensure adequate staffing levels. Track status of drivers’ job-related training. Plan monthly safety meetings.
· Well-versed in contract details of each customer. Recommend modifications for contract renewals. Adhere to operational and advertising budget guidelines. Participate in annual budget planning.
· Develop charter business for summer months and non-school days.
· Created Bus Safety Education Program and Bus Safety Puppet Show for elementary students.
· Manage advertising and marketing program.
· Coordinated with Dean’s Dairy to publish bus safety rules along with Student Transportation of America on side of milk carton during bus safety week.
· Notified newspaper of Bus Safety Puppet Show, generating free publicity.
· Write article for publication in newspaper reminding drivers of the details of bus stopping laws.
· Entrusted with STA promotions within School District Publications and Events.
· Member, Midwestern Pupil Transportation Association.
Wal-Mart – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1991 – 1995
ONE-HOUR PHOTO LAB MANAGER
· Directed customer relations, sales promotions, supplies ordering and equipment maintenance. Hired, trained and scheduled staff.
· Competently and efficiently performed film processing and printing.
Diane Miller – Sarasota, Florida
1983 – 1989
INDEPENDENT VIDEO PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
· Sold infomercials and produced feature stories on local businesses to air on cable station.
· Performed as on-air talent, writer and editor for Sarasota on Review.
· Assisted with multi-media presentations at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
Riley Productions – Sarasota, Florida
1987 – 1989
TV AND VIDEO PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
· Performed technical functions in production of commercials and corporate videos.
· Assisted in production of Blake Health Magazine, a 30-minute medical show that aired within hospital system.
ABC Affiliate, Channel 40 – Sarasota, Florida
1983 – 1987
NEWSCAST PRODUCER / STUDIO CAMERA AND AUDIO TECHNICIAN
· Promoted from technician to producer of noon newscast.
· News videographer.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Behavioral Management Training
B.S., Communications Media, (Minor in Fine Arts) 1983, INDIANA UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
Jane Roqueplot - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.janecos.com