604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
MARKETING EXECUTIVE WITH STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS EXPERTISE
Innovative and highly driven marketing executive offering 10 years of continuous professional experience. Known for strong leadership and motivational skills that consistently produce positive change. Articulate refined communicator, both oral and written. Skilled at completing projects within tight timelines. Take pride in ability to motivate, energize and lead to successful outcomes. Thorough; detail and process oriented; strong follow-through skills. Sincere and honest with a high level of personal and professional integrity. Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills across all levels including management, employees, and external agencies. Genuine team player; committed to organizational success. Core competencies include:
• New Product/Service Launch • Competitive Market Positioning
• Strategic Market Planning • New Market Development
• Market Analysis/ Forecasting • Product Design/Improvements
• Team Building & Leadership • Presentation Skills
• Client Relationship Management • Budget Development & Administration
• Business Process Optimization • Concurrent Project Management
LC Retail, Toronto
2001 - Present
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SUPERVISOR
Recruited to develop, lead and execute the production of all internal merchandising communication strategies to over 600 retail outlets province-wide. Challenge 2 Marketing Communication Co-ordinators to produce top notch marketing/merchandising programs and handle all marketing hotline enquires. Define communication strategies based on internal stakeholder needs. Incorporate various types of media including print, Internet, Intranet and video to drive successful campaigns. Awarded annual budget of $500K.
• Streamlined information management processes to ensure timely and accurate delivery of internal communications. Overhauled internal communication documents from print-based versions to electronic using web-based applications (i.e. Intranet and Microsoft Outlook) Resulted in document production costs slashed in half.
• Boosted internal client relations and productivity by personally chairing regular communication strategy meetings, and conducting regular post mortem sessions on past communication projects.
• Interface extensively with internal stakeholder groups including Category Directors and Senior Management to ensure all communication strategies are consistent with LC Retail standards.
CT Limited, Toronto
1993 - 2001
RETAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST, SALES & MARKETING PROGRAMS
Initially retained by CT's Creative Productions Division, with annual revenue $4B and 38 000 employees nation-wide. Provided expertise in the co-ordination of writing English copy for all weekly flyers, magazine inserts and annual catalogues. Skill set was quickly recognized and received numerous promotions to increased positions of responsibility.
• Earned Point of Purchase Marketing Award in recognition for outstanding marketing support provided to Store Planning & Merchandising Departments of each new outlet within Canada (approximately 60 per year) to facilitate the installation of new Point Of Purchase materials.
• Spearheaded the entire execution Gift Certificate Business to Business Program achieving annual sales of $35M. Utilized various forms of media including print, trade shows, Internet and direct mail.
• Successfully managed in-store marketing communication programs: New Vendor Product Sourcing, Sales & Profit Merchandising and Impulse Buying.
• Selected as Business Analyst & Communications Team Leader, Year 2000 Business to Business Portfolio. Strategized to develop contingency plans to address possible business failure scenarios in the Advertising, Marketing and Merchandising Departments. Efforts and planning rewarded by seamless transition to year 2000 change.
• Windows NT & 2000 • Word • Excel • PowerPoint • Outlook • Access• Internet • Lotus Notes • Visio •
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts, English/Philosophy
Executive Communication Training
Effective Project Management
Leadership Excellent Action Program
Writing For Excellence
PRWRA Audrey Field - Résumé Resources - 6 Andrew Court, Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada L0L 2P0 - http://www.ResumeResources.ca - firstname.lastname@example.org - 1.877.204.9737