Sales Specialist Automotive
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Auto Sales • Sales Training • Management Training
· Skilled in instructional strategies. Motivate others on all levels to achieve individual and organizational goals.
· Keen ability to change attitude of sales force to make them more productive. Design, develop and implement appropriate learning solutions to train sales force.
· High-energy achiever. Use outstanding organization, communication and correspondence skills to build solid relationships. Generate top quality results by demonstrating broad and deep product knowledge and integrity. Leadership qualities and a team player.
· Strong “closer” and “deal maker” with emphasis on solution-selling presentations. Consistently achieve/surpass established sales goals and boost company’s market share.
· Readily establish rapport with individuals at all professional levels and from diverse cultures. Speak persuasively. Set high goals for self and others and introduce means to reach targeted goals. Excellent troubleshooter.
· Computer proficient and Internet savvy.
Areas of expertise include:
· Tactical Sales Planning
· Sales Training
· Customer Assessment
· Quality Account Service
· Sales Cycle Analysis
· Sales Lead Generation
· Business Development
· Contract Negotiations
· Account Retention
· Proposal Writing
· Project Management
· Solution Selling
· Business Solutions
· Consultative Up-Selling
· Recruitment, Training and Mentoring of Sales Associates
Bob Mohr & Associates – Troy, Michigan
2001 – Present
NATIONAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
· Introduce innovative ideas to improve sales and customer retention.
· Train sales force, managers and dealers in group workshops covering topics such as professional selling, attitude and career potential. With consistent implementation of skills learned, some dealerships have increased sales by 100%.
· Receive average of 97% satisfaction score from workshop participants. Individuals found it easy to implement suggestions and improve their sales performance.
Auto Soft International– West Middlesex, Pennsylvania
1999 – 2001
SALES AND MARKETING
· Assisted in establishing successful structure for growing company. Developed and implemented monitoring methods and procedures including project reports and staff conferences.
· Developed and marketed new products and services.
· Identified new business opportunities, designed computer systems to specifications and provided computer support and training to customers.
· Created and managed branch and dealers sales, sales management and service management training programs. Negotiated authorized reseller contracts and product pricing schedules.
· Skilled in team leadership. Directed sales force and managed brokers.
Stupka Motors, Inc. – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1981 – 1999
· Doubled size of the dealership during management tenure by directing strategic planning, pricing, sales analysis, consumer research, new product introduction process and product usage forecasting. Assisted in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
· Achieved strongest volume growth in history of company by initiating incentive programs and introducing rewards linked to production, division and company profitability.
· Assumed leadership for profit stabilization and volume recovery in strategic brands. Established inventory target levels and classification system and liquidated excess inventory to minimize exposure to obsolescence.
· Facilitated meetings at all levels and areas of management to set strategic planning, goals, objectives and company metrics for performance measurement.
· Formulated and administered fiscal policy, developed long range goals and objectives and analyzed activities, costs, operations and departmental progress.
· Implemented sales monitoring system to measure sales effectiveness. Proven record with accomplishments in devising marketing strategies, product revitalization, organizational restructuring and improving customer relations. Skilled at developing and capitalizing plans for seasonal and long-term merchandise.
· Coordinated all activities involved in recruiting process: interviewing, negotiation, and scheduling of training sessions. Created performance evaluations utilizing a qualitative approach to employee retention and salary adjustments.
United States Marine Corps, Ohio National Guard, Honorable Discharge, highest rank; Captain
EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION
Numerous salesmanship seminars at conferences.
Motivational Speaker Presentations by Jackie Cooper, Zig Ziglar, Tom Stuker, and others
GENERAL MOTORS INSTITUTE, Detroit, Michigan
Business and Marketing Coursework, YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIVERSITY – Youngstown, Ohio
Jane Roqueplot - email@example.com - http://www.janecos.com