604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A&P mechanic with 18 years experience in personnel management, training, scheduling, and administration for up to 39 personnel and 31 aircraft. Lead team members by example and employ techniques to encourage full potential of performance. Empasize importance on quality and integrity of parts and assemblies used in production, repair, and maintenance of aircraft. Maintain conformance with FAA, OSHA, SOP, and HAZMAT safety regulations through monitoring and education of staff.
Boeing 707, 727, 747, 757, B1B, and B2B • Convair 240, 340, and 440 • J-29-217 Engines
DC-8, 9, and 10 • MD 1011 • C-17, 141, and 405 • F-5E, B, and F / F-4C and D • T-38A and 37 • KC-135
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
Aircraft and Sheet Metal Maintenance
- Perform pre-flight, thru-flight, and post-flight inspections on assigned aircraft and document findings.
- Facilitate design and development required for the fabrication and modification of tooling apparatuses.
- Study specifications documents, such as blueprints and sketches, to plan sequence of operations and set up machine tools.
- Install, disassemble, repair, and replace variety of subassemblies on diverse aircraft.
- Make use of extensive knowledge in areas of aerospace structural technologies and prototype design to guarantee highest levels of quality assurance and FAA regulations are met or exceeded.
- Use micrometers, height gauges, calipers, and electric/electronic measuring instruments, as well hydraulic, pneumatic, and digital tools and equipment, including squaring shears, seamers, bar folders, brakes, stakes, sliproll forming machines, and welding equipment, in performance of daily operations.
- Operate hand and power equipment, inclusive of forklifts, cranes, hand trucks and hydraulic mules.
1995 - 2001
A & P Mechanic / Team Lead
1994 - 1995
Sheet Metal Mechanic
1985 - 1994
A & P Mechanic
United States Air Force
1984 - 1985
Flight Line Mechanic
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Jet Engine Technician • OJT Trainer • USAF Supervisor Course
Earned 28 CE Credits in Welding, Drafting, and Accounting - Community College of USAF
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Licensed A & P Mechanic
FAM 727 Certified
PRWRA Lea Clark - Clark & Associates - Macon, GA 31206 - firstname.lastname@example.org