604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Dynamic management career, with proven track record of increasing sales and establishing and exceeding customer expectations. Over 13 years experience in customer service, procurement and negotiation of contracts. Professional manager with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. Strong leadership, problem solving and communication skills. Flexible, positive and responsive to change.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Cherrydale Full Service Glass
1989 - 2001
Manager Sales & Service Estimator
• Increased sales by 50% through development and implementation of a market survey that identified target regions.
• Established a corporate marketing campaign that established a company logo and provided professional appearance with employee uniforms.
• Provided superior customer relations with proven ability to diffuse angry customers and accurately assess customer needs.
• Supervised and maintained updated training for all employees
• Managed inventory of over $100K
• Expanded relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Managed day-to-day operations
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Northern Virginia Community College Public SpeakingMarketing & Sales Training United States Military Police Academy
Public Speaking, Minor: Marketing & Sales Training
United States Military Police Academy
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Fredericksburg City Police Department
1986 - 1989
Veteran Officer/ Canine Handler
Fairfax County Police Department
1982 - 1986
Bay Colony Police Department
1981 - 1982
Armed Security Officer/Shift Sergeant
United States Marine Corp
1976 - 1981
PRWRA Cory Edwards - Partnering For Success, LLC - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - Resumes4results.com - Resumewriter@aol.com - 703-444-7835 - 703-444-2005 fax