604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Engineer with 17 years experience in manufacturing and product engineering, plant operations/production, and inventory control. Proven record of leading multi-skilled teams to drive projects from pre-development through post-development cycle. Increased operational profitability by enhancing processes.
• Pioneered innovative process improvements for the fabrication of metal cells, increasing sales by $850,000 per year.
• Led leadership programs to motivate employees to collaborate as a top-producing team, concentrating on productivity and cost reduction.
• Implemented innovative PC-based manufacturing system to drive continuous process improvement across all manufacturing and distribution facilities.
• Proven track record as a change agent, with strong ability to build versatile and cohesive teams to deliver business outcomes.
• Formulated strategies to improve business and operational processes and practices, translating into operational plans.
Octagon, Inc., Broomfield, CO
1997 - Present
Led cross-functional team of 35 personnel in corporate product engineering and manufacturing engineering for multi-plant operation. Manage product development, product specifications and drawings, project management, cost analysis, plant maintenance engineering, and process troubleshooting.
• Reduced costs $350,000 per year, implementing initiatives to relocate equipment from vendor facilities to Dallas-based facility.
• Guided product innovation across multiple engineering divisions, contributing to performance and productivity gains.
• Drove business improvements, ensuring commercial and best practice objectives were met.
Acme Resources, Dallas, TX
1992 - 1997
Managed and directed manufacturing operations, production control, process engineering, tool and die, quality control, budgeting, cost reduction, administration, inventory control, and troubleshooting.
• Designed and implemented plastic injection molding of various parts for the computer, printer, and automotive industries.
• Coordinated plant relocation without interruption to production and customer requirements.
Doyle and Associates, Louisville, KY
1985 - 1992
Managing Manufacturing Engineer
Managed manufacturing engineering projects, production routing and planning, tool design and fabrication, plant engineering, maintenance, tool and die, capital project management.
• Instrumental in manufacturing integration of newly acquired technology resources.
• Led teams in development and implementation of ISO and QS procedural guidelines and standards, ensuring ISO 9001, ISO 9002, and QS 9000 compliance.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute
Bachelor of Science, Engineering
Graduate GE Manufacturing Management Program
GE Manufacturing Studies, Advanced Manufacturing Studies
GE Shop Operations I & II Management
PRWRA Colleen Newman - Acclaimed Résumé Writers - firstname.lastname@example.org