Customer Account Executive
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales/Marketing Professional with over 9 years of experience in increasingly accountable positions as a sales representative. Reputation for quality performance with strong communication, problem solving, persuasive presentation, and management skills. Proven abilities in customer relationship retention and quickly achieving sales quotas. Effective in utilizing time and resource management skills to successfully market products for various types of business entities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Account Development • Sales/Customer Service
• Consultative Sales • Problem Solving/Troubleshooting
• New Product Introduction • Vendor and Client Relations
• Credit and Collections • Procedures Development
• Trade Shows/Event Planning • Sales Presentations
• Cost Estimating • Conflict Resolution
FJK COMMUNICATIONS, Lancaster, PA
1999 - Present
Customer Account Executive
Managed 135 accounts and handled all aspects of selling additional products to increase company sales and profit margins. Reviewed call plans and formed recommendations for efficiency and savings based on usage.
• Worked closely and effectively with a nationwide account. Led the training and servicing; troubleshot problems/questions as the key contact. Team voted #1 for outstanding service.
• Consistently maintained the highest customer retention rate with an average monthly quota at approximately 150%. Played an integral part in the department achieving several sales awards.
ZANE COMPANY, Philadelphia, PA
1998 - 1999
Managed all sales/marketing of over 750 products for the 3rd largest food brokerage firm in the New York area. Represented 97 product lines for 26 manufacturers in six departments. Territory covered New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia area.
• Instrumental in selling manufacturer's product directly to sales management at headquarter levels. Accurately advised sales management on store's needs and forecasted sales of product. Effectively handled new product introductions, promotions, and inventory control.
• Continually increased sales by obtaining second location sale displays. Ensured that products received suitable merchandising. Designed creative displays to efficiently promote sale items.
ACME FOODS, Lancaster, PA
1994 - 1998
Rejuvenated activity in a previously neglected territory of 105 retail accounts in a four county area. Promoted company's product line and generated sales through effective merchandising.
• Successfully increased sales by reestablishing strong working relationships with managers in territory.
• Competently introduced a new product line to department managers. Secured company sales by utilizing consultative and persuasive sales techniques based on the product merits. Formerly the task was initiated and executed at the headquarters level.
REED FOOD BROKERS, Lancaster, PA
1989 - 1994
Represented over 40 products and managed over 120 accounts in New Jersey, as well as parts of Philadelphia, Delaware and Montgomery Counties. Organized product demonstrations; planned and implemented product presentations to various distributors.
• Skillfully coordinated and managed new store openings and trained employees on preparation of product to promote sales.
• Strategically directed the sampling of products to qualified buyers at trade shows by readily demonstrating the important features/benefits for specific applications.
The Law Firm, P.C. (1986 to 1989) - Held various positions during tenure, including:
Assistant Campaign Manager & Treasurer, Worker's Compensation Administrator, and Legal Assistant.
• Microsoft Word
• MS Outlook Express
• Windows 98/95
• Lotus Notes
• Power Point
St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA
PRWRA Darlene Dassy - Darlene's Dynamic Resumes - firstname.lastname@example.org