Regional Account Representative
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Ambitious and enthusiastic sales professional who achieves consistent results and develops strong working relationships with clients and internal team players. Over 13 years of experience selling products in the medical field. Numerous awards, promotions and recognition received.
Despite extensive sales management experience, eager to focus on selling tangible products and getting results. Favorite skills and key strengths include the negotiation and strategy required to close deals, as well as developing and delivering presentations and demonstrations. Develops strong personal relationships with customers. Experience in managing large accounts and territories, and finding and converting prospects to customers.
Doctor Computer Network (DCN), Miami, Florida
1999 - Present
REGIONAL ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Market and present practice management systems within a physician and clinic network. Recruited to take over territory that had dramatically declined in number of customers. Goal was to reestablish brand and company and increase customer satisfaction.
• Increased territorial revenue more than 300% and demonstrated consistently better sales performance versus previous representative.
• Stopped the number of accounts leaving company due to increased response time, demonstration of knowledge and efficiency in handling account. Gave home phone number to top clients.
• Kept major client from leaving and then sold client a $175,000 upgrade package.
• Achieved highest overall upgrade system sales performance of more than 26%.
• Closed the largest number of system sales in the Southeast Region in 1997.
• Won the "Presentation" contest at regional sales meeting. Researched competitive product and presented strengths and weaknesses of product, support system and company.
MBQ, Inc., HC Technologies, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
1996 - 1999
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER, REGIONAL SALES REP & NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Sold a variety of practice management systems to physicians and Management Service Organizations.
• Directed sales and marketing efforts of a start-up sales company: hired and trained sales staff, developed team, created marketing strategies and executed plans.
• Developed and implemented all sales pricing structures and sales network policies and procedures.
• Created and sold a "System Support Partner Plan" - a simpler plan to provide more direct support and service for a higher cost. For example, upsold customer from a $6,000 competitor support plan to a $30,000 solution. Program generated revenue for fixed costs already in place.
• Successful in generating sales of $300,000 in 3 months and $90,000 in recurring revenue.
• Traveled weekly from Florida to Northeast region to call on key accounts and develop new prospects in territory.
• Sold $275,000 system and service program to the Bayonne Management Service Organization System within 3 months of employment. Converted from a lead by building a relationship, taking prospect on user visit, and using positive references to support sales pitch.
• Negotiated and closed the North Florida Baptist Hospital Management Service Organization deal resulting in $250,000 in contract revenues.
MD System Solutions, Brandon, Florida
1991 - 1996
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE & SALES MANAGER
Sold practice management systems to physicians and Management Service Organizations. Directed regional sales and marketing efforts and managed and developed 4 sales representatives. Grew region from $1 million to $8 million. Focused on converting prospects and building recurring revenue.
• Recognized as the "Top Sales Manager" in the company. Achieved 106% of quota.
• Consistent gross margins of more than 49% as compared to company wide margins averaging 45%. 2nd highest margins in company.
• Increased sales revenue from previous year by 10%. Beat quota with 3 sales representatives in a territory budgeted for 5 sales representatives.
• Pioneered program that hired and trained telemarketers from USF's marketing program to identify and get appointments for targets. Several interns ultimately were hired full time by company after graduation.
• Ran sales meeting for representatives that focused on learning: how to close, demonstration tactics, and sales techniques. Assisted representatives with closing of major clients to increase their ability to model techniques.
• Created appointment board to help reps focus on cultivating and closing clients. Also developed sales motivational contests using baseball and sports analogies.
• Developed specialty mailers to target new customers.
• Negotiated and sold systems to 2 of Hillsborough County's largest medical systems.
• Used creative proposals to build relationships and close deals. For example, after making it into a second round of bids, successfully offered a blank proposal.
• Achieved 165% of quota and ranked. Used skill in cold calling and getting past objections to develop friendly yet effective script targeted to get appointments with an office manager or administrator.
• Won regional demonstration contest, by demonstrating the ability to think and improvise quickly under pressure in a role-play scenario.
University of Georgia, Athens, GA
State University of New York, Farmingdale, New York
Business Courses such as Accounting 1, Accounting 2, Marketing and Computers
COMPUTER SOFTWARE SKILLS
Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, ACT!, Visio and various medical software applications
PRWRA Gail Frank - Frankly Speaking - Tampa, FL 33626 - http://www.callfranklyspeaking.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - (813) 926-1353 - (813) 926-1092 fax