Customer Service Representative Office Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Results-oriented Customer Service Representative with extensive experience in office management, business administration, accounting, database management, customer service, billing, and relationship management.
· Comprehensive background in financial management functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and financial reporting.
· Proven success managing administrative responsibilities including creating spreadsheets, drafting correspondence, fielding customer inquiries, coordinating travel logistics, and preparing reports.
· Tendency to thrive in fast paced business environments while remaining focused on attaining corporate objectives.
· Adept in streamlining business processes and improving operational efficiency levels within multimillion-dollar organizations.
· Foreign language proficiency in Spanish as well as Italian.
SBC – New Haven, CT
2003 to Present
Customer Service Representative
Assisted in business administration functions, which increased productivity levels within the department. Provided exceptional level of support concerning directory assistance.
· Played an integral role in increasing customer satisfaction levels through top-notch customer service skills.
SUPREME CAR WASH & DETAIL CENTER – North Haven, CT
2002 to 2003
Participated in financial management functions involving accounts receivable and accounts payable. Managed administrative functions including fielding customer inquiries, creating spreadsheets, drafting correspondence, and filing documents.
· Developed financial reports and presented results to management, which enabled management to make sound business decisions based on accurate financial position of the company.
EIA COMMUNICATIONS – New Haven, CT
1998 to 2002
Handled accounting functions including cash management and financial reporting. Executed accounts payable functions including communicating with vendors, generating checks, and ensuring payment.
· Streamlined business processes within the office, which significantly increased operational efficiency levels.
Certified Office Manager – Branford Hall Institute, Branford, CT
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, QuickBooks, Quicken