Computer Technician PC Repair
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Computer technician position utilizing training, certification, and experience in computer service and customer support.
• Build, maintain, and repair computer systems to improve speed, reliability, and efficiency of operation.
• Strive to always promote high quality, results-driven, prompt, and professional customer service and support.
• Assist customers with hardware and software problems, troubleshooting and resolving a wide variety of performance problems.
• Hardware: Installed and serviced system boards, processors, memory chips, power supplies, video and sound cards, hard drives, floppy drives, CD-ROM read-write drives, DVD drives, Zip drives, tape drives, scanners, modems, cameras, and a variety of printers.
• O/S: Windows 3.1/95/98/2000 and NT Workstation, Macintosh, DOS, and Novell NetWare 3.12.
• Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Highland Computer Center, Spokane, Washington
1999 - Present
Performed in-home warranty service throughout Washington and Oregon.
• Repaired, serviced, and replaced parts, boards, and equipment for Dell, Compaq, Toshiba, Hewlett Packard, Packard Bell, and Xerox computers.
• Performed troubleshooting of personal computers and peripheral equipment, identifying problems and providing solutions.
• Installed and gave technical training/demonstrations on working with Windows 98/2000 and accessing the Internet.
Reed and Associates, Spokane, Washington
1996 - 1999
Customer Service Representative
• Provided customer assistance on Prodigy accounts, resolving billing problems and assisting with technical support.
• Participated in sales campaign to retain members.
Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington
Currently enrolled in Network+ Accelerated Exam Prep Course
Spokane Learning Center, Spokane, Washington
A+ Certification Course
Advanced Career Training Center, Spokane, Washington
Certificate, Help Desk Professional Program
Advanced training in Windows 2000/NT; Microsoft Office, and Novell
Washington College of Technology, Spokane, Washington
PC Repair Courses
PRWRA Freddie Cheek - Cheek & Cristantello Career Connections - firstname.lastname@example.org