Insurance Agency Owner
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENT
Professional experienced in large volume production, business planning, financial management, growth profit margins, gaining market share, customer service, personnel supervision, and staff development. Strong interpersonal and communication skills supporting a high level of professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm. Adept at assessing people and responding to their unspoken concerns and personal needs.
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit to manage start-up operations, develop major accounts, initiate cost effective procedures, and expand on customer services to maximize competitive edge. Qualified, efficient professional with demonstrated versatile experience and expertise.
• Consistently in Top 10% in total income/growth, and top producer in market; exceeded quotas and won numerous company awards.
• Generated and expanded business through establishing an excellent reputation with a base of exemplary customer service.
• Skilled in all aspects of operations, personnel development, and customer relations; risk management; full P&L responsibility; budgeting; payroll; advertising.
• Persistent, cooperative team player with a track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives and contributing to company's growth and success. Intensely involved in professional and community organizations/activities/fundraisers.
ACME INSURANCE AGENCY, Clearwater, Florida
1990 - Present
Owned and operated a successful agency specializing in multi-line insurance products. Supervised an administrative in-house staff of two. Maintained full P&L, risk management, payroll, and advertising responsibilities. Realized steady business growth of an average 22% in the past five years.
• Established and developed a successful insurance agency. Territory primarily encompassing western Florida.
• Cultivated and maintained an exemplary network of business associates statewide as a result of extensive interaction and strong communication skills.
• Started in commercial lines--securing 1 out of every 5 prospects. Through hard work, acquired an account base encompassing 1,100 clients; cold called qualified individuals and businesses, built professional relationships, and increased business with satisfied clients and referrals.
• Consistently exceeded annual sales goals and premium objectives. Achieved sales success through an informational, knowledgeable sales approach, and a focus on customer satisfaction, striving to "educate" the consumer, building positive professional relationships through strong interaction skills and sound investment advice.
• Repeatedly increased sales and maintained revenue growth each year with an average 22% growth rate; continued to increase agency's business clientele.
• Delivered $500,000 of business within first three years. One of the first agents in Florida selected to open an office versus the usual "kiosk" within local malls.
• Led market repeatedly in First Quarter Promotion and Agent of the Month awards. Consistently qualified for incentive plans and bonus awards for the past ten years.
Industrial Financial Services Group, Sarasota, Florida
1985 - 1990
Produced leading sales results with a diversified insurance brokerage firm. Marketed a complete line of equity-based products to individuals and groups throughout the Tampa area.
• Successfully marketed and sold a full line of products for the company. Independently managed the entire sales cycle, from initial client consultation, product presentation, pricing and contract negotiation, to the final sales closing.
• Consistently increased sales and maintained profitability each year; met and exceeded all personal and company sales objectives and goals. Achieved top performance in account retention, add-on sales, and growth.
• Conferred with clients and developed proposals and programs to meet their financial needs, goals, and objectives. Developed new clients through referrals and cold calling; and serviced existing accounts.
• Established a strong client base through exceptional market knowledge, sales ability, and client service.
• Conducted training seminars introducing new products and services, educating agents on company's mutual funds, tax shelters, and group health plans.
• Received First Quarter Promotion in Market Award in 1991, 1993, 1994, 1998, and 1999.
• Consistently won Top Agent of the Month in Market Awards for various months from a period 1993-1999.
• During 1998, was awarded Top 5 in Region for Sales in a Product Line.
• In 1998 and 1997, received Summer Promotion Qualifier Award.
• In 1996, secured Top Commercial Insurance Sales Award in Market, Top Agent in Sales in Market, and Spirit of Eagle Award given to select agents for outstanding agency production and practices.
• Honor Ring Winner awarded from a period of 1990 to 1996.
• From 1990-1995, was commended by company with awards such as Agent of the Month (for both Profitability and Sales), 68th Place in Territory for Life Sales (1993), Fall Life Winner in Market for Life Sales (1st Place-1990; 3rd Place-1991), and Summer Promotion Winner (1st Place-1992).
• Interviewed for Company's trade journal in 1996 as a new agent for an industry-related article.
LETOURNEU UNIVERSITY, Ft. Worth, Texas
B.S., Business Administration
The American College, Tampa, Florida
CLU, CHFC and CIC Courses
Partner in Education
Paint St. Pete Proud
GRT American Teach-In
Sarasota Chamber of Commerce (1995-2000)
Network Professionals (1996-1999) - Secretary (1997-1999)
Optimist Club, Sarasota - Vice President
PRWRA Kathy Hadley - Kathryn Hadley & Associates - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org