Distribution Manager Consumer Products
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Highly accomplished Sales Manager with expertise in brand management, distribution management, business development, marketing, strategic planning, operations management, and customer relationship management.
· Consistently surpassed sales objectives, increased customer retention, optimized sales levels, and gained competitive market share within saturated markets.
· Recognition for sales and brand management excellence on numerous occasions.
· Comprehensive background in direct store delivery operations within multimillion-dollar organizations.
· Dynamic team leadership abilities concerning employee supervision and professional development.
# 1 Cold Drink Area in Sales (2001)
# 1 Home Market Region Sales Manager (1999)
# 1 Home Market Region Sales Manager (1997)
# 1 Immediate Consumption Region Sales Manager (1996)
# 1 Area Development Manager (1994)
Master of Destiny – South Zone District Manager (1992)
Foxon Park Enterprises of Chicago
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER – Chicago, IL (2002-Present)
Directed distribution management responsibilities on a daily basis. Supervised and trained operations supervisors and sales teams in daily job functions. Participated in forecasting activities. Provided exceptional level of customer service to diverse customer base.
· Managed all aspects of $5 million operating budget including the implementation of cost control measures.
· Played an integral role in exceeding corporate sales objectives.
· Streamlined daily business processes, which increased productivity levels and reduced operating expenses.
AREA COLD DRINK SALES MANAGER – Chicago, IL (2001-2002)
Led a team of sales representatives within 6 sales center territories. Directed daily job functions associated with bottle/can sales, fountain sales, and vending equipment placements. Handled pricing activities concerning multiple product lines.
· Developed and implemented strategic initiatives that optimized sales levels.
· Surpassed sales objectives on a regular basis.
· Spearheaded the design and introduction of promotional strategies.
DIRECTOR OF ALLIED BRANDS – Niles, IL (2000-2001)
Controlled all aspects of brand management successfully including pricing, packaging, and promotional strategies. Formulated sales forecasts on a regular basis.
· Spearheaded the product launch of Dasani Water within the Chicago market.
· Managed new product introductions within saturated markets, which increased sales.
· Established team incentive programs, which resulted in maximized revenue potential.
· Handled customer relationship management functions, which significantly increased customer satisfaction levels.
· Served as Pricing Coordinator for long-term consumption channels.
REGION SALES MANAGER/HOME MARKET – Alsip, IL (1997-2000)
Led a sales team in territory management initiatives. Drove the implementation of a pre-sell sales system for targeted market segments. Facilitated professional development activities for all sales professionals. Served as corporate representative at union meetings.
· Achieved recognition for highest level of sales for multiple years.
· Produced the lowest trade delinquency percentage on multiple occasions.
· Introduced strategic initiatives that realized a significant increase in revenue levels.
REGION SALES MANAGER/IMMEDIATE CONSUMPTION – Alsip, IL (1995-1997)
Supervised cold drink sales and management team in daily operations. Prepared and delivered sales proposals to customers. Coordinated territories within districts involving fountain, bottle, and can routes.
· Acknowledged for sales excellence on numerous occasions.
· Achieved $12 million in vending sales, which was the highest in the Chicago Company.
· Led business development functions, which resulted in expanded customer base.
· Cultivated relationships with customers through exceptional relationship management skills.
AREA DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Alsip, IL (1993-1994)
Directed all aspects of full service vending and education market sales successfully. Aided in strategic planning sessions. Supervised the sales team on a daily basis.
· Recognized for achieving the highest levels of sales and profits in Chicago Company history.
· Created and introduced business development strategies that increased sales levels.
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER – Alsip, IL (1991-1993)
Controlled territory management functions for the district. Implemented marketing programs.
· Managed business development functions including call responsibility for 100+ store liquor co-op, 13 independent grocers, and 13-outlet petroleum chain.
· Handled training initiatives concerning 12 route sales representatives, which resulted in the achievement of merchandising execution goals.
· Surpassed sales objectives on a consistent basis.
WAREHOUSE/ROUTE SUPERVISOR – Niles, IL (1988-1991)
Supervised fountain route delivery and warehouse staff in daily job tasks. Organized truck loading activities.
· Participated in inventory management functions.
· Forecasted inventory based on sales trends.
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Niles, IL (1984-1988)
Generated sales within assigned territory. Aided in merchandising functions.
· Contributed to relationship management by providing highest level of customer service.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (1995)
ELMHURST COLLEGE – Elmhurst, IL
GPA: 3.81; Graduated with High Honors