604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SKILLED MANAGER / SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL
Successfully managed varied businesses (including sales and operations) with responsibility of bottom-line results.
Other skills include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Open-minded, adapt easily to change, very quickly master new methods and procedures.
- Successful in local and district level sales and customer service skills and experience.
- Proven ability in motivating a staff and earning their full cooperation and respect.
- Ability to wear many different hats in diversified environments.
Acme Resources, Lewiston, ME
1999 - Present
Reported directly to the owner. Managed and ran the entire business until it was sold.
- Managed all aspects (business, financial, and operation) of an established business employing 8 others.
- Handled and accounted for all cash handling, balancing, and reporting.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised approximately 40 individuals in a one-year period in a very difficult labor market.
- Maintained a profit-making business.
- Selected, purchased, priced, merchandised, maintained inventory/and reporting of goods sold in this variety store.
- Provided total staff administration including establishing/maintaining appropriate pay scales and employee benefits.
- Rented (oversaw) a portion of the store to an outside source which functioned as a deli on-site.
- Supervised a major change in credit card handling and overall related systems.
- Worked closely with the general public, varied product vendors, and other outside services pertaining to business.
Lincoln, Beale & Frank, Portland, ME
1991 - 1999
- Managed retail store and pharmacy, provided customer service and sales, supervised 12-15 individuals.
SFB Drug Company, American Lake, WA
1986 - 1991
- Researched and purchased drugs and varied engineering products for hospitals (local and government contracts).
Octagon, Inc., Evanston, WY
1978 - 1986
District Sales & Service Rep
- Advised/sold drilling products to clients (oil companies), trained new employees, supervised 20-25 individuals.
Community College, Brunswick, ME
B.A., Business Administration
State College, Auburn, ME
Associate, Business Management Mid
PRWRA Rolande LaPointe - RO-LAN Associates, Inc. - RLapointe@aol.com