Elementary Teacher Grades 2 3
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Highly accomplished artist with strong commitment to developing innovative, creative, and fun learning environments. Team-oriented, attentive to detail, and organized, with a flair for establishing rapport with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Natural creative talent working with various raw materials, ensuring a stimulating, interactive classroom in which children experience the joy of accomplishment through artistic creation.
• Interpersonal and Communication Skills • Strong Role Model
• Well-Developed Listening Skills • Multicultural Understanding
• Creative Talent • Computer Literate
• Fine Jewelry • Interactive Learning Methodologies
Kolbar Elementary School, Maddison, NJ
1995 - Present
2nd/3rd Grade Teacher
Managed multi-age classroom of 2nd and 3rd grade students, teaching all subjects including gym, art, and music. Decisively developed lesson plans, meeting varied student needs; evaluated and assessed children's development; implemented study methodologies to enhance children's progress.
• Inspired and motivated children in all aspects of art and craft design utilizing natural materials.
• Third grade students won 1st place in the states annual student art competition with the second grade students taking 2nd prize.
• Selected as "Model Classroom" for America's Choice by administration.
• Nominated as member of school-based planning team.
• Awarded top performance rating in principal's evaluations.
Maddison Community College, Maddison, NJ
Early Childhood Education and Psychology Course
PRWRA Colleen Newman - Acclaimed Résumé Writers - firstname.lastname@example.org