Account Executive HR Services Copy
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Experienced account executive with a 12-year history of success developing new business in the professional corporate marketplace, as well as managing and growing existing accounts. Background includes key accounts, major accounts, and national accounts. Utilized consultative selling techniques to customize products and services in complex, multiple-level decision making environments. Consistently exceeded sales goals and recognized as a top achiever. Called on key decision-makers, created persuasive account strategies, and built a high degree of credibility and integrity in a competitive marketplace. Expertise includes marketing and selling various benefits and human resource services, major facsimile networks, and copiers. Computer skills include ACT! 2.0 for Windows.
FJK CORPORATION, Houston, Texas and San Jose, California
Account Executive - Human Resource Services Division, 1996 - Present
Generated the sale of 401(k) Recordkeeping, Section 125 Administration, Employee Management, and State Unemployment Insurance Services. Interacted with presidents, business owners, CPAs, and office managers. Called on small and medium sized companies with an average of 25 employees including computer companies, CPA firms, law offices, physician and dental offices, oil and gas companies, restaurants, public relations firms, engineering firms, retail companies, and non-profit organizations. Built relationships with internal payroll representatives and payroll specialists to develop a referral base. Territory in San Jose included all of South Bay and the Silicon Valley.
· Achieved 111% of quota in Fiscal Year 1999 with 8 months in San Jose and 4 months in Houston.
· Built the San Jose and Houston territories.
· Attained 120% of quota in Fiscal Year 1998 in San Jose.
· Recognized as Top Representative of the Zone for achieving 167% of quota in March 1998 and 164% in August 1998.
· Ranked in the Top 10 out of 30 account executives during rookie year.
· Earned participation with other national top performers in company conference for Fiscal Year 1998 and Fiscal Year 1999.
· Conducted 401(k) Recordkeeping and Section 125 Administration seminars for up to 40 clients and CPAs.
GOLDMAN AND FRANK, Oakland, California
Senior Account Executive, 1991 - 1996
Marketed and sold rental services for facsimile system networks to new accounts and grew existing accounts through upgrades, renewals, and purchase conversions. Called on key, major, and national accounts throughout the East Bay and a portion of North Bay in San Francisco. Contacted presidents, vice presidents, controllers, human resource managers, purchasing managers, purchasing agents, and office managers. Contracts ranged up to $400,000.
· Received 2 Western Region Awards as Representative of the Month in June 1993 with 267% of quota and October 1993 with 216%.
· Ranked as the Top Account Representative of the Oakland Branch in 1993 by attaining 180% of annual quota.
· Originally hired as a senior account executive until 1993.
FERNDALE CORPORATION, San Jose, California
Account Executive, 1989 - 1991
Developed new business for one of the largest office furniture dealers in the San Francisco Bay area. Sold workstations, panel systems, and stand alone office furniture.
· Achieved $100,000 for one month during rookie year when monthly quota was $20,000.
DOYLE AND ASSOCIATES, San Francisco, California
Sales Representative, 1987 - 1989
Sold copiers and supplies to major accounts such as The Gap. Maintained strong customer sales support by interacting with co-workers in the warehouse, dispatch, service, administration, credit, and collections departments. Coordinated with retail and major account representatives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Recognized as Top Supply Sales Representative in December 1988.
University of California, Berkeley