604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
MACHINIST • WELDER • FITTER
• Proficient and skilled in technical specialty. Recognized for dedicated work ethic and productivity. Capable of doing work that requires concentration, high degree of patience and attention to detail. Mechanically inclined. Able to work independently.
• Thrive in a team and deadline oriented environment. Exceptional organizational skills; capable of prioritizing, scheduling and managing heavy workflow.
Proficiency in technical skills/machine operations/equipment processes include:
• MIG • Fluxcore • Computer Numeric Control
• TIG • Submerged Arc • Gantry Crane
• Stick • Inner shield • Tolerancing
• Pulse • Drill Press • Forklift Operator
Forker Industries, Bridgetown, Pennsylvania
1988 - Present
CLASS 'A' WELDER
• Fitted and welded boxcars with Fluxcore and submerged arc welding. Examined welds to ensure they met specifications.
• Instrumental on shift which slashed project hours from 11 (by another shift) to8 hours, while maintaining quality of workmanship.
Sun Engineering, Walton, Texas
1987 - 1988
• Used spray arc welding equipment. Assembled dock levelers and functioned as a saw operator, forklift driver, truck driver and member of installation crew.
Perfection Metal Products, Hazen, Texas
1986 - 1987
• Fitted and welded frames for the electronic industry using MIG and TIG welding.
• Recognized for outstanding workmanship by lead man.
City of Wilding, Wilding, Texas
1985 - 1986
• Received commendation from mayor for exemplary service to the citizens of Wilding by working 96+ hours during a winter storm to repair water main leaks.
• Arc Welding • Gas Metal Arc Welding, Advanced
• Plumbing and Pipefitting Fundamentals • 1/8" LH
• AWS SMAW 3/8" Butt Weld • Code D1.1
• 7018 AWS Structural • Flat, 3/8" Dia. Plug Weld
• Flat and Vertical, Inside Corner Filler • Vertical Outside Corner
• Vertical, T-Butt Weld Vertical • 75-Fillet Vertical and Overhead Positions
Capitol School of Trades
Associate, Machine Technology
GPA: 3.94, Dean's Certificates; Perfect Attendance; Class President
Capitol School of Trades, Weathersfield, Pennsylvania
PRWRA Jane Roqueplot - JaneCo's Sensible Solutions - 194 North Oakland Avenue - Sharon, PA 16146 - http://www.janecos.com - email@example.com - 724-342-0100 - 1-888-526-3267