Children’s Program Facilitator
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS SUMMARY
· Dedicated, service-oriented team member; motivated to work efficiently without direct supervision in busy environment, handling many tasks simultaneously. Adhere to company policy and rules; use balanced judgment in decision-making.
· Exemplary communication/interpersonal skills; good listener. Interact positively with a wide range of people of various ages, cultures and socio-economic levels. Display empathy and consideration for others.
· Exceptional organizational skills; able to prioritize workload and multi-task to meet deadlines. Take pride in providing dynamic customer service
CHILDREN’S PROGRAM FACILITATOR / SUBSTITUTE AIDE / DAY CARE
Farrell Area School/Mercer County Head Start – Farrell, Pennsylvania
2002 – Present
Children of Zion – Farrell, Pennsylvania
Children’s Aid Society/Prince of Peace – Mercer, Pennsylvania
2000 – 2003
Hermitage School District/Family Center – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Kiddie Korner Mother’s Day Out – Sharon, Pennsylvania
1997 – 1998
· Consistently commended by supervisors and parents for creating a nurturing, welcoming environment for children. Establish rapport and sense of trust with children and parents. Maintain confidentiality of clients.
· Collaborate with teacher to plan and implement daily activities, e.g., circle time, songs, dancing and crafts. Prepare and serve nutritious snacks throughout the day. Assisted in re-organization of classroom layout and supplies at beginning of school year, improving access to supplies and traffic flow in room.
· In summer program, planned and taught up to 5 music classes daily for children aged 3–5, leading up to a performance for parents at end of camp session.
Shop N Save – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Giant Eagle – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
· Reliably performed all tasks assigned, e.g., proofing, baking, packaging and displaying bakery products. Took initiative to learn cake decorating to better serve customer needs in absence of decorator.
RECEPTIONIST / CASHIER / STORE CLERK
Dunkerly Chiropractic – Brookfield, Ohio
KB Toys – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Pat Catan’s – Sharon, Pennsylvania
1998 – 1999
· Courteously and efficiently provided competent customer service, enhancing customer-business rapport. Waited on customers, operated cash register and stocked shelves. Created attractive merchandise displays. Answered telephones; scheduled appointments. Entered data into computer.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS / CLEARANCES
· Fire Safety Training
· CPR Certification
· Child Abuse Clearance
· Child Abuse Training, 1997
· First Aide Certification
· Criminal Clearance
Graduate, 1997, Pensacola A Beka Home School – Pensacola, Florida