Director Of Operations Executive
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT / OPERATIONS / HUMAN RESOURCES
Professional career reflects over 15 years experience in executive administration, operations management, business analysis, strategic planning, and human resources in a variety of service industries. Possess a demonstrated record of success to increase organizational efficiency and enhance productivity, in union and non-union environments. Leadership has been utilized in small start up, medium sized organizational turn around programs and large corporate expansion. Responsibilities included, but were not limited to policy development, inventory control, shipping, receiving, facility management, sales, communications, budget and P&L. Served a key liaison between workforce and senior management in organization with as many as 40 operating facilities and 5000 personnel.
CREDENTIALS AND OBJECTIVE
Awarded a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management from the University of Toledo. Academic credentials have been enhanced with additional training and certification as: Registered Business Service Manager, Certified Professional in Human Resources, Member of Human Resource Association of Central Indiana, and Society of Human Resource Management.
Skills and experience support a variety of leadership capacities, such as Chief Operations Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, or Director of Business Development, with responsibilities developing business objectives, leading human resources functionalities, establishing organizational plans, and coordinating corporate financial strategies to ensure success.
• Held multi-site operational supervision for as many as 40 facilities and 5000 personnel
• Provided 'front line point of contact' for all customer relationships, complaints, and disputes
• Restructured H.R. department to facilitate growth, efforts included development of handbook for hourly and salaried employees, policy and procedure manuals, and training program designed to increase competence, reduce turnover, and enhance ownership of corporate goals and objectives
• Served as key liaison between work force, senior management and outside regulatory agencies on critical business issues, including but not limited to: EEOC, Sexual Harassment, workers compensation, unemployment compensation, union contract compliance and OSHA regulations
• Provided facility management and equipment overhaul responsibilities for a $6M 'reorganization project'
• Sought by senior management to provide leadership, recruitment and staffing expertise for $1M start up
• Designed and updated all Information Systems to increase access to shared information, utilization of accurate (real time) tracking of customer orders/concerns, efforts significantly increased satisfaction scores
Executive Management Service , Inc.
2000 - Present
Director of Operations Executive
Executive Management Services, Inc.
1997 - Present
Director of Human Resources Executive Management Services
STC Industries, LLC
1995 - 1997
Manager of Personnel & Operations
Kellermeyer Building Service, Inc
1992 - 1995
Director of Corporate Recruiting
Wyatt Apartments/Searc & Roebuck Co.
1986 - 1992
Facility Manager/Sales Associates
PRWRA Richard A. Lanham - Regional Manager, RL Stevens & Associates - email@example.com - http://www.myexecutiveweb.com/rlanham