604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Current Louisiana Nursing License.
• 8 years direct patient care experience.
• Ability to ensure quality health care to adults and children.
• Skilled in interfacing with staff on both professional and community levels.
• Current member of Mandeville Elementary School PTA Board.
• Health & Safety Coordinator, Mandeville Middle School PTA Board, 1999-2000.
Elementary School, Mandeville, LA
1998 - 2000
First Aid Room Volunteer and School Nurse Substitute for Special Education
Middle and Elementary Schools, Mandeville, LA
1995 - 1998
Tutor / Assistant to Teachers
General Hospital, Covington, LA
1992 - 1995
Ambulatory Care Nurse
• Provided outpatient services for adults and children.
• Operating Room Circulating RN.
County Hospital, Abbeville, LA
1983 - 1992
Charge Nurse / Staff Nurse
Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
GPA: 3.37, Secondary Teaching Certification
University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, LA
Received "Outstanding Graduate" award from College of Nursing
Selected into Who's Who Among American College Students.
• TATU (Teens Against Tobacco Use) Training, AHA, 1999
• Basic CPR Certification, Current