Marketing Director Sales
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Highly accomplished Marketing Director with extensive experience in marketing, sales, business development, strategic planning, project management, and client relationship management.
• Significantly increased client retention within highly competitive markets due to sound relationship building abilities.
• Adept in diverse areas of marketing including program management and events management.
• Consistently surpassed sales objectives and optimized revenue potential.
• Proven success in directing daily operations within multi-million dollar organizations.
• Comprehensive background in human resources functions including recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating performance.
• Proficient knowledge of accounting, budget management, and financial reporting.
Masters, Marketing Management
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
Frandy Communications, San Diego, CA
1992 - Present
Directed daily operations within the department including marketing, sales, and customer relations. Designed and managed marketing programs including promotional strategies, brand integrity, and marketing collateral. Implemented new customer service protocols. Participated in trade shows and special events.
• Increased sales by 500% within 3-year time frame due to strategic business acumen.
• Supervised and trained employees in daily job responsibilities.
• Executed budget management responsibilities successfully.
• Played a key role in the establishment of International Marketing Department.
• Spearheaded business development functions through branding and marketing partnerships.
• Identified advertising markets utilizing demographic surveys, which significantly increased exposure in untapped markets.
PRWRA Kristen Coria - Accounting Paradigms - Hamden, CT 06518 - resumesAP@aol.com - http://www.careerparadigms.com