Vice President Banking
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Highly regarded Trust Specialist with 26 years experience in financial management in an extremely competitive industry. Proven ability to implement strategies that improve client services and increase revenue stream. Analytical and organized; with ability to identify needs and implement effective solutions. Skilled at matching client and financial advisor to assure a "good fit" and high rate of closings. Dynamic leader, strongly committed to working with colleagues to achieve corporate goals. Areas of expertise include:
• Customer Development • Marketing/Business Development
• Trust Management • Customer Retention Strategies
• Mutual Fund Sales Management • Asset Management
• High-Level Relationship Management • Maximizing Productivity & Profits
• Internal Management
Ferndale Corporation, Appleton, WI
1998 - 2001
• Recruited to oversee sales and marketing strategies for eight offices located in Wisconsin; worked with CPAs, accountants, and support staff.
• Marketed and set up Investment Agency accounts, IRA rollovers, asset allocation mutual fund investment accounts, and individual-invested accounts.
• Coordinated efforts with a cross-functional team to develop models and processes that ensured compliance with the State Controller; set up broker-dealer department within eight months (a record in the industry). Managed $10 million in assets.
• Personally secured $100 million to establish Trust Company; worked closely with manager in start-up of the business.
Acme Bank Trust Company, Appleton, WI
1993 - 1998
• Marketed, sold, and administered mutual fund line of products to corporations setting up employee 401(k) and 501(c) 9 benefit plans.
• Coordinated and managed administrative processes; analysis and development of procedures and programs. Met with company personnel to explain plans' benefits and processes.
• Interfaced with companies' human resource and benefits administration departments, and senior level management; developed extensive account relationships with personal service and trust.
• Tripled annual quota of $100,000 ,with an IM&T Percentage of Annual Plan of 308.73% year-end 1998.
• Assured current fee new business of $300,000-plus each year. Through productive business relationships, lead in sales of retirement plans.
Helix Bank, Appleton, WI
1982 - 1993
Vice President Sales
• Directed sales, marketing, and operations, including P&L responsibility for company's trust products and services.
• Achieved growth of total office revenue from $249,000 in 1982 to $980,000 in 1993 for a $70 million bank.
• Created sales strategies to produce $400,000-$500,000 million in corporate cash management within three years.
• Met and exceeded all quotas; successfully qualified on a yearly basis for the President's Club in total sales; cited for achieving more awards for top percentage of stated goals and top dollar sales than anyone in the company's history.
• Consistently increased revenues; signed up 80 businesses first year, 120 in second year, totaling 200, with significant increases each additional year; secured $2,000+ in annual revenue per business.
Jaybird Insurance Companies, Wausau, WI
1976 - 1982
Employee Benefit Consultant
• Worked closely with companies' benefit administration departments/individuals providing sales support for group health and life plans, individual life products, corporate retirement plans (401(k), 501(c) 9), and pension plans.
• Attained national record for top number of retirement plan sales within a one-year period, first in company's history.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN, Oshkosh, WI
Beta Gamma Sigma Fraternity / Member National Business Honor Society
Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (C.E.B.S.)
PRWRA Kathy Hadley - Kathryn Hadley & Associates - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org